Review Highlights
Best show I've experienced in Vegas

This was an absolutely amazing show!! I wasn't quite sure what to expect with a show being in this... read more

Reviewed April 18, 2021
ricoshowtime1
New Orleans, Louisiana
It was so good

I really enjoyed it was so nice and very amazing I love it because I enjoyed there bedroom and the... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2021

from $58.54
from $49.99
from $74.31
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The ladies of Sexxy are beautiful and amazing. The show was very well choreographed and all I can say about Ms. Romas's tub scene is WOW!!!! Enough said about that. I would love to see this show again when I go back to Vegas and hopefully the Westgate continues to keep it going for a long time. Ms. Ramos is really great.........

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2016

An intimate setting for a high energy show. Ms. Romas is a spectacular talent, her moves on the pole and more was well worth the price of admission. Plus were gals are a joy to behold.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Was very entertaining show. Great for couples tastefully done. Only had one bartender Service was a little slow but overall had great time

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

I had high hopes for this show, and when the girls first came out on stage I thought I might be in for a disappointment. There were only 2 girls in the group my wife and I thought were genuinely attractive, but as soon as they started performing it changed everything. All the girls were very talented, and we seriously thought we saw some of the best pole work and choreographed burlesque shows ever. In the end it certainly didn't disappoint thanks to their incredible performances.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

On the plus side: The dancers are incredibly gorgeous and each have their own personal style and look. The dance numbers, music, lighting, photos on the screen, costumes and props are TOP NOTCH! The venue is small so every seat gets a great view and you can actually see the girls up close (they are all very beautiful).

My husband and I have been going to Vegas since 2002 and have seen nearly every Show Girls type show. This is definitely one of our favorites next to La Femme which sadly is no longer playing.

On the down side: The venue does not do the show justice, the Westgate is older and not nearly as nice of a hotel as many others in Las Vegas. It also is quite dated and is shared with the Purple Reign Review so Princes drums are on the stage even though they have nothing to do with Sexxy.

My only critique for the choreography would be the bathtub number could easily pass for a dancer being electrocuted. Like someone tossed a radio in the tub and the electricity voltage is killing her. This aside she's breathtakingly hot and is very talented.

The show really is spectacular and absolutely worth watching.

Date of experience: July 2016