“Rockstar Service From Heli USA”
Review of Heli USA Airways - CLOSED

Heli USA Airways
More attraction details
Owner description: Heli USA Airways offers helicopter tours over the Las Vegas Strip, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon and transportation to the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort; for western-style entertainment and activities, tours to see the American bison and overnight experiences in authentic accommodation.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We booked an excursion through Virgin for a night helicopter ride over the Vegas strip plus dinner and VIP entry to the Foundation Room at the Mandalay Bay. From start to finish the service we got from Heli USA was top class. Starting with a limo ride to the airport which was prompt, we were then greeted with a smile at the airport and provided Champagne which was free flowing. The helicopter ride was fantastic and the pilot was very informative. Once we returned to the main desk we were chauffeur driven by Rick to the Mandalay Bay, he was also a really nice informative driver who went out of his way so we could get a picture next to the famous welcome to vegas sign. The restaurant they chose for us was really nice, service and food excellent. Finally we got access to the members only Foundation Room which has a fantastic view of the strip (62 floors up) some people have reviewed it as an old worn down place but I think it has real character and the staff were very friendly

I would recommend the package and Heli USA to anyone!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Heli USA today. The grand canyon helicopter flight was amazing as was the ranch experience, but the thing which really made it the trip of a lifetime was our coach driver and tour guide Rich. Rich was so friendly and very informative about the history of Las Vegas and the grand canyon. He made several stops and made sure that we got to see as many sights as possible, he really went out of his way to make this trip special and one to remember. This trip is definitely one that we will never forget all thanks to rich.

1  Thank a b
Reviewed January 4, 2013

New Years eve afternoon a Heli USA shuttle picked me up at my Las vegas strip hotel on time. We drove to the airport, they weighed us and gave us a safety video.
I was solo so I got to sit in the front with Roger the pilot who very friendly and made good comments throughout our flight to Hoover dam, lake mead and Grand Canyon.
At $360 it was a little pricy but the new helicopters are fast. Hotel to hotel was four hours. I didn't want to take a whole day to do this. Scenery was breathtaking. it was very enjoyable and organized.

1  Thank JRJOEY
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Loved the helicopter ride over the strip was amazing. Saw the fountain show and learned a bit more about the strip. Not impressed with the service however. Was told our departure time was 7 and that we had to arrive by 6:30pm but we didn't actually take off until 8:15pm. We missed our dinner reservations as a result. Even when asked when we would take off around 7:30 and was told we were the next group up, but in the meantime a birthday girl, her friend and a group of three short skirt wearing girls who arrived about an hour after us somehow got on the flight before us.

1  Thank DMF2012
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a great time with big rich from heli USA! He had a story for everything we could see, made every effort to accommodate everyone and had a fabulous sense of humour that really made the trip that bit better! Ranch guys were excellent and the food exactly what we were expecting! For value and entertainment I would point you towards heli USA every time!
Would like to also comment on how great rich was today.... If you can request rich then do so!