Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$134.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
from $134.00
from $59.00
from $19.49
2,954 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019

I wanted to take my 20yr old on this ride, and when asked if we wanted to wear the virtual reality goggles we said sure why not. We are so glad we did. It was the most exhilarating roller coaster ride we have ever been on! I thought it would be cheesy but it was so fun I laughed so hard the whole time and it got my blood pumping! Would highly recommend it!

3  Thank Ryan G
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

The virtual reality ride uses cheap vr powered by smart phones. The image is poor, stutters really badly and doesn't track the ride well. I ended up closing my eyes and praying for the pain to be over.

1  Thank Niall W
Reviewed July 16, 2019

I visited in the middle of the day, bought my ticket at the gate and walked straight on and got in the 2nd row. Don't know if I struck it lucky or it's always quiet in the day!
There was a bit of a queue to get on the front row, if you feel the need to do that.I'm an experienced coaster fanatic and I thought that it was actually very good.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank phil-the-badger
Reviewed July 16, 2019

One of the things my daughter likes to do is ride local roller coasters. We were worried that the Big Apple Coaster was going to be over priced and underwhelming. The price of $17.00 while expensive in general, was cheap for Vegas. The ride itself shocked my daughter who said not only was it fun but about the same length as a coaster at a amusement park. She was actually wanting to go a second time.

Note- They do offer a major discount for a second ride ($7.oo) but you need to do it at the top where you get off if you leave you pay full price

2  Thank BubbaD894
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

My 14 year old son and I loved the roller coaster. We bought the scream passes which allowed us to skip the line and ride the roller coaster as much as we wanted. The roller coaster is a lot of fun and enjoyable. It’s not going to scare you to death but you’re not bored either. It’s a lot of fun and recommend it.

1  Thank Geebus007