Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$134.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience The Big Apple Coaster & Arcade
from $134.00
from $59.00
from $19.49
2,954 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

While I couldn't go to Vegas and not try this ride, I don't think I will go again! It was a pretty rough ride! It was fun, but uncomfortable!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Jessica P
Reviewed May 9, 2019

The roller coaster was ok, but not as good as we hoped. It rattled a lot and was not very comfortable. I think it needed more padding for the seats. The first drop was great, and some of the ride was a surprise, in a good way. But I was so shaken about in my seat that I can't say it was a totally awesome experience.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank AddieT-Oz
Reviewed May 9, 2019

We walked straight to an available locker to store our things, no queues to pay (we paid $17 pp) and straight onto the coaster, again no queue.
The ride lasted slightly longer than coasters at a theme park with all the thrills.

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank charlietroy
Reviewed May 3, 2019

The walk to coaster was like a Maze. The gameroom was quite busy. The ride line was short, 7 -10 minute wait. It was cool to get a paid locker to place our personal belongings. We had a blast, we laughed the whole time. Ty for the experience.

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank kaawaloaMum
Reviewed April 29, 2019

This rollercoaster ride in NYNY hotel was in our list of things to do in Vegas, however, we were kind of disappointed as it was a very rough ride and not much fun. In the Youtube videos, it looked exciting but not so in reality. The over-the-shoulder safety restraints are so hard and have no cushioning. The ride itself was very jerky and our head/jaws were banging on the restraints most of the time! Also, the ticketing system is very weird. We have to unnecessarily queue in to take Arcade card and then another queue to validate that card, then line-in third queue for the actual ride. There was no arrangement to handle single riders queue and this was creating more wait time for couples and others in the line. The price of the single ride was on the higher side, and the package is a total nonsense, as the credits they provide you are for the use in the arcade machines and not the rollercoaster ride. Glad we did not take an unlimited pass or any package.
Once the ride was over, I wasn't sure if cards are to be returned, but I did it anyway as I don't plan to use their arcade or rides ever again!

Date of experience: April 2019