“Been on better rides”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 3, 2013

OK so Vegas is not a theme park I get it! If you don't live near a Bush Gardens, Disneyland or world then you won't notice the difference. This ride is really rough you leave with a lot of neck pain and soreness. The pain wasn't long and it didn't ruin my trip. I guess it depends on your reaction towards roller coasters.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Before we went to Vegas we had seen videos and reviews on this roller coaster and decided that we had to do this and wow what an experience it was. You start inside the New York New York Hotel and it takes you outside and around the hotel. What a rush definitely recommend this attraction.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

After seeing mixed reviews about this I still knew I had to try it. I bought my ticket as part of a 3 for $57 deal at my hotel which gave an unlimited rides ticket (for 24 hours). I arrived around 11 and after getting my wrist band was able to go straight up and onto the next ride. Yes it was bumpy and yes you were thrown about however it's a roller coaster, that's what I expected.
Once finished, after viewing the pics (which are reasonably priced) I was able to go straight back on with minimal queuing times.
There are lockers at the location for you to store all your stuff whilst on the ride which is quite reasonable at 50c.
All in all was fun, gave a great view and is worth a go.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Yes, the lines can be long and the price is a little high, but the ride is definitely worth it. We went earlier in the evening (around 8 or so), and were able to get on with minimal wait time. However, when we got off, the line was significantly longer. The coaster had a couple of great drops and ended up giving a decent view of The Strip between rolls and drops. One tip: check (and print) coupons online before you go, as we were able to get two for one admission.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

For me, the roller coaster at the New York, New York casino is the only memorable thing about the property. As has been noted other places, the coaster is short, and the price to get on isn't cheap. That being said, it is a fun ride and does offer a good view of the area, if you can focus your vision enough to look at any one place. It starts off with a nice incline and includes several points that leaves you upside down, so it's not exactly for the faint of heart. It is bumpy, and jerky, but it is a fun thing to do in a city that is rather lackluster.