“best holiday ever”

Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“best holiday ever”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

myself and another friend came over from belfast, UK to stay in NY NY for 7 days... when we arrived we got upgraded using the $20 trick. got our bags brought up for us and ever thing. our room was quite small and had a crap view but the way the tower is situated it was prob one of the best. the room was spotless and was cleaned every day. the circle bar stays open all night and always full of craic. the irish bar was brilliant and if you are looking for irish pints (tennets etc) best place to go and serves a full irish breakfast!
staff friendly and always looking to help.

5/5!

downside
view wasnt great and no fridges in rooms.

Visited August 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“To Rough to Enjoy”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I love rollercoasters and thrills. If I am travelling I make it a point to visit whatever I can and take a ride. I was in Vegas for two days. I went to Buffalo Bills and rode Desperado. Went to the tower and checked out X Scream and Big Shot. Last I went to check out the Manhattan Express. 14$ would not be the problem if thos was a good ride. But it is not. Sat in the front row at nite and was crushed in by the restraints. The ride is so rough and bumpy and the restraints so tight you cannot enjoy either the ride or the view. Had a headache afterwards. Skip it and check out the other rides Vegas has to offer.

St.Helens,United Kingdom
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“FUN ROLLER COASTER”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

When in Las Vegas this is a must ride. We paid $14 which is a little pricey but it is Vegas, short queue time and its a fun roller coaster ride which takes about 3 minutes

Visited July 2012
Tucson, AZ
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wow... what fun!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great roller coaster!

We were in Vegas when it wasn't very busy, so we walked right up and got a ticket and got on. No waiting!

The coaster has ups and downs and twists and turns. I didn't see very much of the scenery, but the ride was fun.

I would do this again, and probably buy the multi-ride pass. They do offer the option of riding again for $7, but we had to leave and couldn't ride again.

It's fun and seems to be well maintained.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I convinced my boyfriend - who hates roller coasters - to go on this with me, and sit in the front row :-). Even he liked it. $14 each is a bit steep, but it's Vegas. I like how it goes around the whole hotel and you can see a lot of the strip. It's a fun ride!