“Legit Thrill”

45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Legit Thrill”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Was surprised this coaster can rival that of any amusement park. We went mid-day and had almost no wait. There was 5 of us, so we paid for a package that included free photos with the purchase of 4 tickets. The photos were row by row only, if you wanted the whole car shot, you had to pay extra.

Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“waited in line for half an hour, and got tired of waiting”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I can´t review the ride itself, but I can tell you about the setting and organization. I waited in line for half an hour. The line barely moved, and it took almost 5 minutes to load and unload the train. The ride itself seems to last only a minute. I could stand it so I bailed half way there. No ride deserves this wait. On top of it, it cost 25 bucks!!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MaluPena
Madison, Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Super fun!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Super fun! It was $14 per ride which is slightly pricey considering its not very long but you can get an all day pass or get a family deal which was an extra dollar per person since there were 4 of us and includes 2 photos.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank npham722
Bremerton, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“I braved it”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not much a height person or moving fast but I braved it anyways. We had two comps for this roller coaster and when we redeemed them they moved us to the front of the line. Its fun and I think its a must do while in vegas!

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Adrenaline for begginers”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Since I am an adventurer, a thrill seeker I didnt get much of the stomach butterflies but the people around me were having a blast nonetheless. I like this ride very much.