“I Have a Headache!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I gues this rollercoaster was fun when it was first built but it just gave me a headache. It was really decent ride for a rollercoaster but becuase it doesn't run smooth at all. I couldn't enjoy it as much becuase it gave me a headache by the second turn. So if you don't mind the rough ride be my guest lol I must say that they managed the line pretty well though and the wait time was much shorter than expected.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,643)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

From the street it looks pretty easy going and simple enough - but join the queue for the 'front of the bus' and you'll be genuinely holding the scream in (or not)!!
Great fun and good value at $14 for the first run - you get bashed about a little, but it's a rollercoaster so it has to be expected.

3  Thank MuffinManMatty
Reviewed October 20, 2012

$14 to ride. Probably won't ride it again as I'm too old for all the snaps and cracks of the body. Perfect ride for those under 30?

Reviewed October 19, 2012

okay so not the biggest or scariest but still lots of fun and very unique i rode several times as once was not enough for me

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Overall this was a pretty good coaster. The big drop at the beginning provides a great rush as does the loop. There's only one loop and one corkscrew though.

The big downside is the bumpiness coupled with the discomfort in the cars. My neck hurt after getting off.

Would not pay to do it again