Although there is nothing outstanding about this hotel it was a clean comfortable hotel for our one night stay in Las Vegas. We chose this hotel because it had a complimentary airport shuttle and a restaurant attached. Beware this shuttle stops for a few hours around the middle of the day and starts up again at 4pm (which we knew in advance so that was OK for us). We used the shuttle to return to the airport next morning but I would advise making sure you book it with reception because it only seems to go when it has been pre-booked.
The room was big with a nice kitchenette area, fridge and microwave. The pool area was also spacious and although we didn't use it, it looked clean and inviting.
I feel that this hotel is too far from the Strip if you want to walk to it but the monorail station is close by as is the Convention Centre.
The hot buffet breakfast was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western