A good place to keep cool in Vegas! We where 2 adults and 2 kids travelling to Vegas for 5 nights and this hotel is absolutely recommended is you want away from the circus at the Strip.
The hotel has a free shuttle to the Strip, so we left the car at the hotel. We got an upgrade for USD 5 pr night for a large room next to the pool. 2 large beds and a small kitchen without “hardware”, but a fridge to keep the drinks cold (a necessity). Rooms, pool and hotel was nice and clean and a good place to stay for a fair amount of money. There was also a self service laundry. The restaurant served a good portion of ribeye under USD 10,- and a frozen Margarita for only a dollar. Wow!
The kids loved the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Orbitz, Vegas.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western