$191
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$177
$145
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$290
$189
MandalayBay.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$170
Caesars Palace
$202
$187
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$269
$194
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$207
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$83
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

1,499 results
All reviewsconvention centeroff the stripfree shuttleparadise roadmonorail stationkitchen arearooms are hugefridgevegaslasslots
A TripAdvisor Member
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Got a good rate through Hotwire.
I wasn't expecting much as the price was fairly good.
There was one guy who was great as was the lady in the restaurant.
Wifi was fine the entire time, that was the most frustrating as a tourist I rely on this for uber etc..... as hotel is off strip. Most of the staff especially at check out did not really care of the frustrations.
Rooms are big but they are quite dirty. You can see the filth in all the corners.
I mean as long as you know what to expect it's fine.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
ejbII, General Manager at Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

We are pleased that you recognized the affordable value we strive to present. Many of the other comments that we receive on this site offer praise for the cleanliness of our accommodations. I know that our diligent and hard working housekeeping team shares my regret that this was not your impression. I will share your comments with them and we will re-double our efforts to ensure that every detail in our rooms is addressed.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We checked 10/13/17 first room first bed had a bug and crumbs on the entire sheet and the second bed crumbs on the sheets and it smelled like urine also the ref was not cleaned. Called front tonlet them they sent over housekeeping they admitted the room was a refresh which means was never cleaned for a new person. They moved us to a different room second room beds were clean and ref. When I was in the bathroom after taking a shower notice the vent was not cleaned and bug fell on me in the shower a spider I believe. Went to talked to front desk he said he was a manager on duty names dom told him regarding issues he said we can move again or check out in a very rude way and not get our money back really. So in the morning after having a free breakfast for the first dirty room from the housekeeper only worth 9.00 per person and there is only two of us. Talked to Susie told her everything that happened and only got half off for one night. What a horrible experience will not ever stay there again. Not worth the money they don't care I should of have got a full refund.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rebecca E

We are very disappointed with your impressions of our service. We pride ourselves in trying to be friendly and accommodating for each of our valued guests. The vast majority of the over 170,000 guests we receive each year describe a different experience. We are sorry that in your case we apparently missed our mark. We realize that you have many choices when selecting a hotel in Las Vegas. We hope that you will return to our City soon and choose the one that ideally meets you expectations and budget.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I accidentally booked the wrong dates and rebooked with plenty of time...BUTMardi Gras still charged me for the first date. Despite contacting them by email...it's still remains. Rooms are good size, but really need updating!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

We are sorry for whatever inconvenience you may have experienced related to the change of your reservation. We are pleased to inform you that we have scheduled a number of significant upgrade projects for our rooms that are beginning this month. We hope that you might visit us again in the future to experience our improvements.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is exactly what you would expect of off the strip cheap no frills lodging. This was the second time I have stayed here. The rooms are worn out, the furniture is beat up, but – it’s reasonably clean and pretty spacious. The location offers a perfect jumping point for the convention center. It’s a five minute walk to the South hall. The restaurant is actually pretty good, and priced right. The bar was as smoky as a forest fire, but at least the beers weren’t ten bucks like everywhere else. If you do get thirsty for a ten dollar beer and a little more glitz, they run a shuttle to the strip until 10pm, and it’s close enough that cab fare wouldn’t be too bad if you missed the last shuttle. It’s also only a 10 minute walk to the monorail at the convention center.

Stayed: September 2017
ejbII, General Manager at Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you recognized the value that we present. We are proud to be an affordable alternative to the much more expensive hotels in our neighborhood. Please be advised that we have order some new furnishings for our guestrooms and hope to complete our upgrades in the next several months. We hope that the next time your travels bring you back to Las Vegas you will give us another look.

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I booked this hotel through Hotwire last minute. I wanted a hotel within walking distance of the convention center for Pack Expo. It is one block away. The Hotwire website identified this hotel as comparable to Embassy Suites, Four Points Sheraton, or Doubletree. You book blind on these sites, and it came back with a $24/night rate. I truly thought I would need to sleep with the light on and pull the sheets off of the bed. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. My room was large with a separate living room, refrigerator, flat screen television, comfortable bed, ample hot water, air conditioning that was cold, and clean. The food was great and reasonably priced. Tim C. and Janelle were outstanding in customer service. I had a steak sandwich for lunch that was a full charbroiled New York Strip on a hoagie roll with lettuce, tomato, and onion. Without the roll, it would have been comparable to any dinner NY Strip served with a baked potato. The hotel is certainly not comparable to the Venetian, Bellagio, Ritz, Hilton, Intercontinental, etc., but it is good, clean, and amazingly priced. The hotel has a free shuttle for airport transfers as well as transfers to the Strip. My room was comparable to a Holiday Inn Select, and the actual hotel design is very similar to the Westward Passage (formerly Holiday Inn) in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI. (before Irma)… I will stay here again when on business at a Convention Center event. It really doesn’t make sense to stay elsewhere if I’m really going to Vegas for business. They do have a casino. I played $5 on slots…but for me, this was a great deal, and the employees were really gracious. My breakfast waffle was great as well. If you are going on business or just plan to be in the area, I recommend this hotel. Remember my subject line… This is not Mandalay Bay, but it’s clean, safe, comfortable, and with good food and great employees. On business, that’s all I really care about when I sleep.

Room Tip: I stayed in 2153. It was great.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to submit your detailed review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and recognized the value that our accommodations present. I look forward to sharing your kind words with Tim and Janelle. It is recognition such as you have so generously shared that makes all of our hospitality efforts worthwhile. We look forward to you visiting us again the next time your travels bring you back to Las Vegas.