This was our last hotel stop after driving around southern Utah, before flying on to New York. We booked this in advance of the holiday and if our previous experiences of Best Western hotels was anything to go by, we should have been very pleased. Not quite so. The check-in desk is completely overwhelmed by the noise of the slot machines because this hotel lobby is packed full of them. We were given a room that was away from the road and was quiet and being able to park the car outside the door did improve things. The room was clean but the decor, furniture and bed linen were very tired. The whole place needed renovating and brightening up. The pool looked ok but as it is small and crowded by the buildings around it, it wasn't inviting. Breakfast was offered in the seating area opposite the check-in desk and even at 8 in the morning, it was noisy and over crowded. Poeple had been waiting in the queue to be seated for at least 10 minutes and the people who had started their breakfast, were complaining with some people simply leaving their half eaten meals on the table. It did not bode well but we were not to be put off. Pity really because the food that was meant to be hot, was only warm and the time it took to arrive at the table may have explained why. Even the staff were complaining about the problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Vegas.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western