My company booked rooms in this hotel for a convention. It is easily the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was very large but filthy. The carpets and furniture didn't look clean, there was mold in the shower, and the kitchenette was nothing short of disgusting. The area around this hotel is run down and since no cabs stop here, there is no way to get to restaurants or entertainment without a rental (or a long, probably dangerous walk). The desk staff were friendly but that doesn't come close to making up for this hotel's problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Vegas.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western