If you are going to an event at the Convention Centre in Vegas then your bargain best is Mardi Gras, two block away. I arrived in the early morning from a long flight to a warm welcome, a good "suite" and made it home for 8 days. Restaurant fare was good each time and my room was thoroughly cleaned every day by an excellent housekeeping team. Its also close to a lot of attractions and services as well as shopping. Go for it and save yourself a lot of money and energy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelsClick so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western