This hotel is located away from The Strip in Las Vegas, but provides an hourly shuttle bus to and from the Strip at Bally's. We find the Strip far too crowded, expensive and busy, so this Las Vegas Best Western suits us quite well. This visit we lucked in with a promotion, paying less than $50/night, including taxes. While the rooms really need updating, they are spacious, clean and quiet. No free breakfast - there is a small restuarant/sports bar onsite. We find the staff very friendly and accomodating. This was our second time to stay, passing through on our travels south. We will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vegas.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western