Very helpful staff in finding our way around Las Vegas.
Unfortunately the shuttle bus on our second night wasn't available and wasn't notified, so had to walk home late at night. Thankfully it wasn't too far. About 25 minutes walk at most following the monorail lines from overhead.
Outdated room decor could be much improved, but the room is spacious and costs cheap.
Door was stuck from new paint, so this could be amended as well.
Very slow internet connection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Vegas.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western