For value for money, look no further. This hotel is comfortable, clean, friendly and cheap. Its not on the strip which is the only downside but if you have a car, it makes no difference. They do have a free shuttle running from the airport which you need to make sure you call when you arrive as its once an hour. The shuttle also runs to the back of Bally's on the strip, which is a short walk to the centre of everything. The guys who drive the shuttle are really helpful and friendly and will also come back and pick you up if the bus is full when picking up late at night. The pool is also nice and was nice and quiet. I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western