I stayed here on a group package so I had no choice over the hotel.
I stayed with another person in a twin room (two double beds!) which was great, but other than that.... We didn't have enough towels initially, then they were slightly dirty, and we were also missing a couple of basic things in the room which we should have had (to their credit they did sort this out for us later).
It's alright as far as hotels go, but somewhere I'd go if I was desperate or didn't have enough money for something better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Vegas.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western