Overall a nice stay, rooms very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. Hotel lobby to smoking, casino very small, most of the staff friendly except for bartenders. The ice and soda machines were out, went in to get ice, bartender didn't pay any attention to me until someone came and told him I was waiting for some ice because the machine was out. Second encounter with bartender, my mom went inside to get a soda because the bottle soda machine was out, they charged her $5.00 for two sodas. How rude, there machine was out, it should have been free! Make sure if you make a reservation online with this hotel, make sure the fax your confirmation to the correct number otherwise you will have to wait for them to fax it again and put it in the system. Crazy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vegas.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western