I can't believe people can write a bad review about a place that charges $24 night. Go stay in an overpriced hotel on the strip. What do you expect for $24/ night?? Anyways, the rooms were clean and very large, albeit dated, the staff was friendly, pool nice and clean, decent breakfast, great parking and incredible proximity to all the rear parking garages on the strip. If you have your own car, this is far better than self parking at a big hotel and walking half a mile plus elevators to get to your room. THE BEST HOTEL BARGAIN I HAVE EVER HAD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western