the eating area is the place as the bar so people smoke as your eating .
the problem with young children is the window glass is so thin its unbelievabe in the u/k it would be illegal to use except in picture frames so don't tap like you would at home i tried to get my daughters attention and the window broke cost 114 dollars which is fair but when i said it was dangerous for children from the u/k who would think the glass was as thick as at home especially 4-5 year old the manageress got extremly abusive, the staff as whole were o/k pity about the managment
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vegas.com, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western