We stayed here as a large group. The hotel is situated about 4 mins from the 'Strip'. The rooms are large and ours had 2 double beds, a kitchenette area and bathroom. It was kept nice and clean. We had breakfast which was good value for $9 per adult-cereal, pastries, cooked and a waffle maker, which was very popular with our group. They were also accommodating for food allergies even if a jacket potato is a little unusual for brekie-they were happy to do it for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Vegas.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western