Best Western McCarran Inn
$600
$499
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
$169
$152
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
1,549 results
All reviewsclose to the airportairport hotelprovide ear plugsshuttle servicefree shuttle to the airportthe breakfast arealas vegas airportfree breakfastnext morningrental carone night stayroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationwould stay here againgrand canyonoff the stripearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2011

a two night orbitz stay, my wife felt so uncomfortable that we just walked away after the first night and forfeited the second nights fee. Rooms are ok, but seemed to be a "seedy" crowd in lobby every time we were there. It has lower price than others in the area for a reason. If you just need a place to sleep between flights this will work, but dont take your family. Also, it is beside a shuttle company lot and you continually here the back up beeping of the vans. If you stay ask for a north side room.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2011

Our 17 year old boys soccer team stayed at this hotel. The hospitality we received from the hotel staff was wonderful. They bent over backwards to help us find places to eat, visit, and make our stay comfortable. The rooms and hotel were clean, breakfast was ample, and shuttle service was really good. The accomodations were really reasonably priced and we still felt like we were treated like a million bucks.

• Stayed: February 2011
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We enjoyed hosting you and your team and are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you all back in Vegas soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2011

My wife and I where celebrating her birthday and just wanted a stress free fun week. we where not at all disappointed. The week was all we wanted and wmore.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Hello Travelers,

We are so glad we were a part of your wife's birthday celebration and were able to contribute to your excellent Vegas vacation! Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive review. We hope to see you back in Vegas soon.

Safe travels

Reviewed January 23, 2011

My travel started off rocky because I didn't realize until I was in the airport going to Vegas that I had completely left all my money at home. So It was a headache trying to get in touch with to see if they can spot me some money until I get back home in 2days. Let me tell you, when you are at your lowest, you find out who is there for you and who is not. The guy I was going to see, completely stood me up too, didn't find that out till I got there. When I got to the hotel, I realized that I forgot to put my money on my bank card and so the hotel wanted the entire money for the stay and $100 on top of that in cash, in which I didn't have because my money at home. After back and forth with the receptionist, the Manager stepped in and had an attitude at first but I firmly let him know that I'm stuck and was trying to get touch with someone. He worked something out that night so that I had somewhere to sleep, and said that if I had a certain amount by check out tommorrow morning I could keep my room for the next night and to see if I could get in contact with someone. Well I thought I had help but by noon that next day, I found out I was lied to by a friend. I had to check out and the same Manager allowed me to hang out in the lobby and go view Vegas while I was trying to change my flight to go home that day or get the money. They also allowed me to keep my luggage in their office to help me. The flights were all booked and I still had no help, it was 4pm and I had no where to stay or sleep. A random person who I cannot name heard my circumstance and gave me $20. Then one friend back at home said she could pay with her credit card, so the Manager figured out a way to get her information to pay for my room that 2nd night so I could go home the next day. I know this review is long but the Manager or stand in Manager at this hotel was amazing at really trying to help me with my circumstance. The rooms were great and comfortable and clean. The shuttle only goes till 11pm that picks u up to and from the Vegas Strip, it also takes you to and from the airport. Overall the shuttle guys were great too, had an incident with one being really late to pick up, but other than that it was good. One of them actually drove to take me to get something to eat.There is a corner store around the corner and its in Walking distance of a few restraurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers. There are still some good people out there.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2010

We had a huge room (are they all this big? 2 queen beds with a pull out couch and plenty of room for the kids to play) and the beds were so comfy!! You get used to the sound of the airplanes, which could be a downfall. As well, we had a nice flat screen tv but it was pretty fuzzy on some channels. Our fridge didn't work but the staff immediately gave us some options on how to deal with that. The staff were excellent and the shuttle to the strip was a nice bonus we weren't expecting. Basic continental breakfast and we are on our way to the next city!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2010

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you stayed in one of our deluxe suites, which, as you described, are a bit more spacious and include a flat screen tv. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed a cozy night's sleep in the comfy beds and that the kids had room enough to spread out and play. We apologize for teh refrigeratory problem and will follow up with maintenance to ensure the problem is fixed. We are glad to hear that the staff was able to help with alternate solutions to the problem.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and hope to see you back in Vegas soon. Happy New Year!