“convenient location to airport; noisy though”

Best Western McCarran Inn
Ranked #72 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was very inexpensive place to stay in Las Vegas...a bit off the strip but they have a shuttle to another hotel near the strip. Staff very helpful. Shuttle to airport very convenient and frequent. Room was clean but public areas seemed worn and much trash about....seemed like lots of staff but people left things (plates, cups, etc) everywhere.....ugh.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest

Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very clean inside and outside. Very friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this Best Western Inn to anyone visiting Las Vegas. Very good shuttle service to and from the airport. Was not able to be there for breakfast so can not testify to that. Beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David S

Dear David

Thank you very much for your review of the Best Western McCarran Inn. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Next time you're here I would love for you try our delicious breakfast, it was a pleasure serving you. Thank you once again, I look forward to seeing in the near future.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a few years ago while passing through Los Vegas. It was nice then, but they seem to have remodeled. The place is beautiful. The rooms are top notch. The lobby was also upgraded. I didn't get to sample the breakfast, but as I passed by, the fresh waffle aroma made me wish I had more time. The staff is professional and very courteous.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear John

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the Best Western McCarran Inn. You are correct we just are in finishing stages of our remodel. Carpets to Bed linens, all have been changed, we even added a brand new exercise room.

We are vey pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Older hotel being rennovated and upgraded. Don't expect luxury, but do expect clean, comfortable and sufficient for a family stay. Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was sufficient. Furnishing upgraded to best linnens. I LOVED the pillows. I want some for my home! Was able to make a last minute reservation after we decided not to travel. Nice for families and business. The room had plantation shutters! Beds were also comfortable. Slept well.

Room Tip: Use rewards card
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

What an amazing 5 star review. Thank you for your comments, I will be sure to share them with our team members. Its always nice to hear when our excellent customer service and accommodations are recognized and appreciated. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The hotel is clean and has been renovated recently. If you are in town on business it has the perfect location. It is the closest hotel to and from the airport. The free shuttle services is amazing. The staff is very nice and personable. Tracey is a great manager and really cares about her guests.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank xxspursxx

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad to see that you've enjoyed your stay at the Best Western McCarran Inn. I will be more then happy to let my entire team know what a great job they all have done. Next time you're here I would love for you try our brand new gym, it was a pleasure serving you. Thank you once again, I look forward to seeing in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed while visiting with some friends. The location is great if you don't mind the airplanes (which I don't) the complimentary shuttle was a life saver. My room was clean and comfortable. Being a Hotel Manager myself that is a quality I require wherever I stay. The staff was all very friendly and I would recommend this hotel to any one that asks.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amber B
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Amber

We are very pleased that you have taken the time to post a review about our property, and we welcome the wonderful feedback that you have given. Again, thank you so much for your kind words and we look forward to continue serving you in the future.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

For a 2 bed room, the room was HUGE with a sofa area. Internet worked perfectly, air conditioning was humming but not noisy enough to keep you awake all night. Breakfast was excellent with waffles and egg, all sorts of spreads and bread....no complaints there. Tea and coffee were excellent. The coffee pot worked perfectly. Even when we were at the third floor and the hotel was nearest the airport, we were never bothered by noise. We'd rather stay here than in any of the casinos. The only things that were not perfect were the TV which had a thin blue line in the middle of the screen and the ironing board which had a broken leg. Also, the swimming pool area does not have a hot tub. Nevertheless, we'd prefer to stay here if we ever go back to Las Vegas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Cathy

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to place a review about our hotel! We work really hard to provide our guests with a fantastic stay and it is nice to be recognized with reviews like the one you submitted. My staff and I are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we welcome you back any time in the future.

Sincerely