“A Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #82 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This hotel is extremely convenient if you are flying out the next day. We had an overnight layover and stayed here. It is so close to the airport and they provide a shuttle that was on time. We have stayed here once before and the rooms seem to have been updated. Nice look to the lobby, breakfast area and rooms. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The room was not as dark as I normally like to sleep in though. This provides everything necessary for a hotel – good rate, friendly staff, on time shuttle, and comfortable sleeping.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Traveler

Safe Travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Just a mile or two down the road from McCarran airport. Very quiet and clean room. The staff was excellent and very helpful. Coffee was available in the lobby as well as having a coffee maker in the room. Shuttle to airport available every half hour or it's just a 3 minute drive.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Karen

I am so glad you enjoyed you stay. It is true we are close to McCarran Airport. Its nice to see we the hotel was conveniently located for you. It is truly our goal to provide a great hotel guests love and we hope to see you again at a Best Western soon.

Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed here when my flight from Las Vegas to Chicago was cancelled due to bad weather. I quickly checked Trip Advisor on my iPhone and found this hotel and booked over the phone quickly. The hotel had a courtesy shuttle from the airport so no need to get a taxi. When I had a problem in my room, the staff was quick to help. Only think I didn't like was my room was across from the ice machine and on a Friday night people were getting ice at all hours, so it was a bit noisy till I fell asleep. Overall great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Ray

We are grateful you took the time to write a review of our property, we appreciate the kind words and we hope you will visit again soon.

Reno
Reviewed January 20, 2014

this is a old property that has been semi remodeled. The bathroom is tiny and the single vanity sink is outside the bathroom. there is no space to put toiletries. This is an issue if you are sharing a room, especially for business. The second floor doesnt have an ice machine. The breakfast is mediocre, there is a waffle maker, mini bagels, toast, and a few other options. the staff was very friendly, but on the second day of our visit the maid never made up our room. its not a bad hotel, but there are many better options when staying in las vegas.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Tina

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay with us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We are in the process of our renovation and the sink area will be changed, this will allow more room for our guests.

If your ever back in Las Vegas please stay with Best Western McCarran and you will see all the changes that we are making.

La Habra, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was originally planning on staying at the Hard Rock Hotel. Was not aware that Hard Rock has a No Food Policy in place. My friend and I wanted to go out to buy outside food and bring it in and eat at the room. To save money. Hard Rock wants you to eat at their restaurant. I understand the practice. But was not gonna pay double or triple for food I can get outside for cheaper. Hard Rock should let the customers decide. I cancelled hard rock and Hard Rock was kind and refund my deposit 1 day before checkin. I checked out Hotels and found Best Western. It was close to the Hard Rock hotel. Best Western has breakfast, clean rooms, fridge, microwave, and wifi for a cheaper price than Hard Rock. I saved me some money with Best Western.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Rafael

Firstly, thank you for choosing Best Western McCarran Inn over Hard Rock Casino. We are glad that you decided to stay with us and took advantage of the free breakfast and free wifi.
Thank you for staying with us and we really hope to see you here next time you visit Las Vegas.

Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
Reviewed January 14, 2014

After a month of being away from home due to my Mother-In-Law passing our last stay was by far the greatest! We were flying out of Las Vegas on an early morning flight and wanted to return our rental car the night before. We checked into The Best Western McCarran Inn in Las Vegas and explained to them what we wanted to do. They without hesitation were more then willing to help with whatever we needed. They gave us a sheet of shuttle times, their number to call after we returned our rental and assurance that they would be there. It went very smooth and within the hour we were back in our room ready to see the sights. They guided us down the street to the Hard Rock Casino and Café where we had a blast. The next morning we were shuttled to the airport by their shuttle and dropped off. After going through security I noticed that I didn't have my cell phone, I knew I left it on the bed in the hotel room. I called the hotel and told the desk clerk the problem, he went to our room and found my phone. Within ten minutes my phone was placed in my hands by the shuttle driver! What a great stay! I can't say enough good about the staff, this is one hotel that will go above and beyond!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jennifer C
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Dear Jennifer

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to all our team members. Thanks again for staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I stayed there for one night for my visit to Grand Canyon. It is an excellent hotel. The breakfast is really good. I strongly recommend this hotel for people who would like to visit Las Vegas. Our family really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jeongkwon

We appreciate all of your wonderful comments and your 5 Star review. I'm happy to hear you had a fabulous experience and we hope to have the luxury of serving you again soon...