Best Western McCarran Inn
$600
$499
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$159
$169
$152
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
1,549 results
All reviewsclose to the airportairport hotelprovide ear plugsshuttle servicefree shuttle to the airportthe breakfast arealas vegas airportfree breakfastnext morningrental carone night stayroom was clean and comfortableconvenient locationwould stay here againgrand canyonoff the stripearplugs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Large room with all mod cons and wifi; 10 mins to airport, but if you need a taxi to get to the airport, plan on it taking 1/2 hr to get to the hotel to pick you up. Courteous people and refreshments in the lobby 24/7. Great price- we booked on line a month early. Some airplane noise but not a lot, and they provide earplugs.

Room Tip: You can request "no connecting doors" for quieter rooms (any place you stay).
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aladdin_mp
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Wow, what a fantastic review! Thank you so much for the time to you took to share your experience. I'm so pleased to hear your stay with us was such a comfortable, convenient visit to remember. Thank you again for the time you took to share your thoughts- we value your business, and hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My friends don't have a computer, but they asked me to tell Gloria at the front desk at 5pm on Jan. 7th. My friends husband is disabled and Gloria went out of her way to help them. It is nice to know that there are people like her willing to go the extra mile. They will certainly stay there again! Thanks for caring for them Gloria. You are the best. <3

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your reviews. I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to Gloria. She is a gem, and we are so lucky to have her. Thank you again.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

After staying here with our family of four I am kind of surprised by some of the negative reviews here because we didn't encounter any of the issues mentioned here. The person who checked us in was friendly, the room while by no means fancy or new was comfortable. The climate control on the cold Vegas night worked perfectly, the bed was comfortable, the shower was very nice, the shuttle service was fine.

The breakfast wasn't anything great, but for the price and the money you saved by not having to get a taxi you can get something better at the airport.

My only suggestion to the hotel was all of the pillows in the room were way to "fluffy." Most hotels give different ones for people like me who might like thinner flat ones...but all they had here were some big bulky ones. Maybe I could have called for different ones, but it was too late for me to care. Just a suggestion.

Overall, I am not sure if I just got lucky, or people are expecting the Wynn for a fraction of the cost...but we had a great stay regardless and were rested before flying out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Traveller

Thank you for you kind words regarding the hotel and its amenities. We will look at our pillows and see if we can make them more comfortable for our future guests.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We spent four nights recently and we liked the place. The room was good-sized and very clean. The staff was very helpful and curteous. The breakfast was good. For the price we paid, we would stay here again if and when we come back to Las Vegas.

However, there was a "Resort Fee" of $3 per night which we did not know about when we made our reservation which was through AirCanada.com (ultimately Orbitz.com). There was no mentioning of it when we checked in and we only found out after we checked out and there was a charge to my VISA a couple of days later. There was really resort facility to speak of. When I called to quesiton about the resort fee, I was told that it was mainly for the shuttle service which we did not use.

Also, we heard airplanes flying overhead during the day. There wasn't during the night and we slept well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Last week I had stayed with my family and cousins in best western McCarran Inn. I usually trust best western hotels. But this was the horrible night of my life. We took 2 rooms. Rooms are very old. None of the rooms heater was working. Cold air was coming from heater. I had my 6 month old baby and in midnight my baby started shivering due to the intense cold. We called front desk and we were shifted to a new room and the heater was working but not effective, Something better than nothing. Our whole night was spoiled. Next day while checking out we expressed our concern to the reception. They didn't even apologize for what happened. They were laughing as if they knew it that it always happened and charged us the full amount. My baby got fever now due to that night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank rajimathew29
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Traveler,

We thank you for staying with us and sharing your comments. I am sorry that you were not impressed with your stay here. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will consider staying with us again sometime.