“HORRIBLE,DON'T STAY HERE!!!!”

Best Western McCarran Inn
Ranked #72 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Room was horrible.. as soon as i got into room my body started itching... I called up the front desk for anextra sheet and they told me that housekeeping is not there so can't send the sheet. Crappy place. Don't ever stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank NThadani10
There are newer reviews for Best Western McCarran Inn

Reviewed June 1, 2011

The hotel was decent, good service, the breakfast buffet was adequate.. I liked the fresh belgian style waffles. Overall I would recommend it. It's not super fancy, but it isn't a dump either, nice middle of the road hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sillypuddy143
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review of the property. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and the waffles in particular. We hope you'll stay with us the next time you're in Vegas!

Safe travels.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

These people keep to referring to this place as a hidden gem, wonderful find......... Did we stay at the same place??

This place had a heavy musty almost smokey smell in the lobby and the rooms.

The floor between the bed and the wall was actually grey from all the dust. My wife has allergies and within an hour of arriving in the room was starting to lose her voice and by morning her voice was almost gone.

The carpets were dirty throughout the room and this was supposed to be one of their renovated rooms.

Not the best area in Vegas. If you have small children you should stay somewhere else.

They were quoting $69 to people calling in for a room. Spend the extra $11 - $21 and stay elsewhere, especially if you have a family. We checked out early and moved to Mandalay Bay and they have a body surfing pool with real sand. It was amazing. My kids thanked me over and over again. Worth every penny.

I have stayed at many Best Westerns and this was the worst so far. I am one of their Diamond club members (top tier of their program) so if I give it a negative review it has to be pretty bad.

This is also the first review I have ever written so you have to know that I wasn't impressed.

Hidden Gem.......... Really? I would say keep looking...........

Room Tip: Stay here only if you have too.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelWarrior1

Dear Traveler,

We're so sorry that our hotel did not meet the needs of you and your family. We are a limited service, non-casino, hotel and make no claims of offering all the amenities of the Mandalay Bay. However, we do strive to be a quality hotel in service, comfort, and cleanliness and sincerely apologize for missing the mark during your stay. We appreciate all feedback and will use your comments as an opportunity to make improvements.

SafeTravels!

Reviewed May 25, 2011

I stay at this place very frequently. I love this place. The front desk staff is very kind and expecially the managers Jason, John, James these guys are really friendly and courteous.
The beds are also comfortable and free breakfast are nice too.
I think this is really nice but not.. soooooper nice so..
I just put 4.3 stars ^^

• Stayed: May 2011

Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your nice review and sending along your positive comments regarding our Front Desk staff. We are very proud of our team and it's always nice to know that our guests like them as well.

See you again soon!

Reviewed May 19, 2011

The staff is great and go out of the way to make things happen

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank rhenders
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2011

Dear traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments. We hope you'll come back and stay again soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel last week and surprisingly it was very excellent considering the hotel offers only limited services. The continental breakfast was bountiful, the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the location was excellent, the staff were extremely helpful, cordial and friendly! It also offers shuttle services to and from the airport and other major hotels on the strip. They also offer a Wifi services and to top it all off my room had a brand new bed which is very important to me when traveling...a very comfortable bed. Staying at this facility made me feel like I was staying at a 5 star hotel considering they are not a full service hotel. I would highly...HIGHLY recommend them to friends and family who plans to stay in Las Vegas with on a budget!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2011

From the time that I arrived the staff was eager to assit me with any of my request.The breakfast in the morning is AMAZING to say the least and its FREE!!!! I stayed for 3 nights and every employee that I encountered had a bright smile that made me feel at home.The room was clean and more than what I expected from a Best Western they sure do keep up with Vegas strip rooms, the bed was comfy and the pillows were phenomenal !! The hotel offers a FREE shuttle to the vegas strip that was a plus !! If you are in Vegas this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business