“Sandwich was great!”

Neighborhood: The Strip
Houston, TX
“Sandwich was great!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

When we first arrived we were starving so we decided to grab a quick bite at Wichcraft. We shared a Heritage Smoked Ham sandwich, which was delicious with the pears and cranberry pecan bread. I got a cup of potato soup which was weird. It tasted and looked like lumpy mashed potatoes. Waiter, there was no soup in my soup! I ate a quarter of it, then tossed it. Not sure if that's the way it was supposed to be or if they were having an off moment. The staff were young and all into chatting among themselves, which is so rude! But that's another story. This place is fine if you want a great sandwich and a quick bite, other than that I would skip it!

Visited February 2014

Thousand Oaks, California, United States
“Tasty sandwiches”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Really enjoy this place for a quick place to grab lunch. The Sandwiches are very tasty and even with a line it's not too long of a wait normally.

Visited March 2013
Nellysford, VA
“Unique tastes, mixed in a sandwich”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Very interesting menu of reasonably priced sandwiches located at the very back of MGM grand, near the monorail entrance. I was at a conference at the conference center, and I could quickly get an excellent meal. A fan of Top Chef, my chef husband also bought Tom's book so we can make some of these sandwiches at home. The bread, though, may not be easily duplicated!

• Visited January 2014
Paris, France
“The Craft”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The counter service was fast and efficient. However, the food was another story. I ordered a cold sandwich (turkey with ham combo) and the chick pea salad. The salad was overly oily and by this I mean, the chick peas were swimming in oil. Okay, it was a nice light oil, but it was too much and overpowered the main ingredient.

The sandwich was tasty, not overly dressed, but the bun was dry and somewhat stale-this really distracted from what the other ingredients were trying to bring to the table, so to speak. I found myself pulling the mains off of the bun and just eating them alone-at least this way, one could get a better gist of the flavours.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Yum!!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Love this place, amazing sandwiches and great service. A little pricey perhaps but this is Vegas, plus the quality is top notch.

A perfect option for a late breakfast.

Visited October 2013