“Excellent Outdoor Restaurant, Fantastic Service Fantastic Burgers”
Review of Stripburger

Stripburger
Reserve with OpenTable
Stripburger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Ate at the restaurant a couple of times for lunch during our stay in Vegas. Located outside next to the Fashion Show Mall opposite the Wynn which is where we stayed. The service was excellent, as was the burgers and very reasonable. Outside heaters made it comfortable to sitout even on a fairly chilly day. Highly Recommended

1  Thank P1RSW

Reviewed April 8, 2011

Went there last night based on reviews. Service was slow and incorrect, brought one order wrong. My burger was nearly raw and cold and had to be sent back and my wife's was a hockey puck and had to be sent back. Pluses were good shakes and sweet potato fries. Would not go back.

Reviewed April 6, 2011

The burgers and fries were good, My sister had a good salad, and her son ordered the homemade chicken soup, which was tasty also. I would go back.

Reviewed April 4, 2011

Tasty sliders a huge amount of fries and the best part is of course the 32 oz beer for 7.50 there were two of us we paid like 40 bucks an amazing deal i wish they had stripburger in los angeles cant wait to go bk.

Reviewed April 3, 2011

My husband and I dined at Stripburger this past week on a recomendation from my parents. We were both quite pleased and glad that we took my parent's advice. The dining are is in a covered area outside, wonderful fresh night air. The burgers were very good, about $10 each, pretty good for Vegas. We also shared some pickle fries and delicious banana shake! The service was excellent, we were seated by the manager/owner(?) he was very friendly and accomodating, even stopped by a second time to chat with us and ask us how our dinner was. The waitress was great too, very attentive and quick. I would definately recommend Stripburger!