Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,302 results
All reviews fremont street fremont experience downtown vegas walking distance younger crowd nice pool checking in fiddlesticks staycation las poolside casino gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is perfect! They have great food from the little restaurant fiddlesticks, let me tell you I'm a foodie. the music and games that are waiting for you to play in their backyard is it a site to see and the customer service is like no other. There are no phones in the rooms but, that didn't stop them from creating a sms messaging system to contact there guest directly to there personal cellphones! Thank you Alexis for the guidance in our trip and being such an amazing hostess!

Trip type: Traveled with family
MsPrincess, General Manager at Oasis at Gold Spike, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello ericsS9339CZ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad you had a great welcoming from our front desk staff. We're so glad that you were able to take full advantage of the amenities that we have to offer. We're happy to hear that Alexis took great care of you during your stay with us. We hope to definitely see you again soon! Have the best day ever!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our travel agency/third party site for this hotel told us we could get free continental breakfast. When we got here I realized there is not free continental breakfast and I voiced my complaint. Instead of telling me to deal with it, when I asked if there is a way they could help us out cuz the breakfast was part of the reason we came here, they gave us free breakfast vouchers for their cafe called Fiddlestix. Not only did I get a voucher but all of us did. And they gave them to us for our whole stay for 3 days! For this reason I give them a five star. The room we were in was alright and the bathroom could use a good amount of work but all the employees have been great and very helpful! Thanks Alexis! Ps. the cafe breakfast food is very very good.

Dear Jaredf530,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad you had a great welcoming from our front desk staff. We are glad that we were able to make your stay amazing. Will be sure to pass along your shout out to Alexis. We're certainly glad you enjoyed our restaurant. We do not offer free breakfast, however we provide complementary coffee in our hotel lobby from 6am-11am. Thank you for your suggestions as we are working towards improving our rooms. We hope to definitely see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Clean, updated, modern room. Alexis and Jeme at the front desk were great. This is a great little place for friends to stay up late and have fun. Right by a club and central to everything Vegas has to offer.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear bri3sch,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad you had a great welcoming from our front desk staff. We are glad that we were able to make your stay amazing. Will be sure to pass along your shout out to Alexis and Jeme. We hope to definitely see you again soon! Have the best day ever!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel at a great price! Super clean with cool amenities in close proximity to the Fremont Street Experience. 24 hour bar with great specials every day and great night time venue for music and dance. Special thanks to Alexis for help and hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We are so glad you had a great welcoming from our front desk staff. We are glad that we were able to make your stay amazing. Will be sure to pass along your shout out to Alexis. We hope to definitely see you again soon! Have the best day ever!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My daughter and her fiancée brought me and my partner in crime to Vegas to celebrate my 50th birthday and the completion of my breast cancer radiation treatment...we had such an amazing time but the best part was staying at the Oasis at Gold Spike! Very lively Nightlife, steps (literally) from the Fremont experience, comfortable and clean beds and rooms much larger than I was expecting for crash pads quite honestly! I freaking love this place. Best part though is the service-I was able to conveniently text back and forth with guest services and they text me daily to check in on how things were going. Alexis was incredibly amazing-so super easy to work with and immediately responsive!! I am so so grateful for her and so so so happy for the experience of staying at the oasis. Thank you for all that you did make our stay amazing. We definitely found “our Vegas spot” and if I could give 10 star rating I would!!

1  Thank allisonhS8674LM

Dear allisonhS8674LM,

Thanks ever so much for stopping by to review your stay here at The Oasis at Gold Spike. We're elated to see that you enjoyed your stay and our amenities, we really are a one-stop-shop with a little bit of everything for everyone.We're happy to hear that our front desk agent Alexis was very responsive and attentive to all of your needs. We're glad you chose our hotel to celebrate and enjoy your time at. Thank you so much for your feedback, we just love hearing such great reviews as yours. We can't wait to host your next downtown Las Vegas adventure!