“Authentic Thai in Vegas”
Review of Lucki Thai

Lucki Thai
Ranked #1,123 of 5,701 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Found this Thai restaurant, not to far from the strip that offers authentic Thai style food selection at just the right proportions and right price. Unlike other Thai restaurants in Vegas who are so modernized and catered to America style. The papaya salad (Laos style) was a bomb.

Reviewed December 13, 2017

A coworker recommended this place and after reading the reviews, I came with some friends to give it a try. Food is amazing and prices are even better! I have tried many Thai restaurants and this is one of the top 3 restaurants. Pad Thai, Tom Yum, Drunken Noodles... everything we ordered was delicious!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Lucki Thai is a must visit. The food is delicious, portions are generous, and the price is right. Simply wonderful Thai food! There were three of us. We had the Pineapple Coconut Curry Chicken, Pad Thai, and Green Curry Chicken. When ordering you are asked your level of heat/spice on a scale of 1 to 10, and they did match the level you selected. We could not believe the amount of food for the price. And when it was time for “doggie bags” they added enough rice to make another meal! The service was prompt and friendly. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Las Vegas!

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

I won't say that I haven't had a few Thai dishes that were a little better, but I will say the food was very good and the prices and service were great. The Thai beef salad was excellent. We also had yellow curry, spicy basil and chicken satay. All were very good.

I was a little oblivious when my wife and I entered and were greeted by very friendly staff and seated immediately. We were presented with a double sided menu, it appeared a little small, but had everything we wanted. I paid no attention to prices.

When we were presented with the bill I was surprised and pleased to find a bill for thirty six dollars and a couple of coins. We will return.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

I was in Vegas for a conference and a group of us shared a cab to Lucki Thai based on its good online reviews. One of our group was a food editor and I own a restaurant in my hometown. We all appreciate good food. Lucki Thai didn't disappoint. From my swoon-worthy coconut drink (they whacked the top off a young coconut and served it with a straw and a spoon) to the very meaty duck curry, every single dish was worth 10 stars. Sadly, we were all too full to try their desserts. Service was friendly and top notch. This is an excellent little restaurant. I can't wait to return.