Review Highlights
Wonderful day out in nature

Fun fishing adventure with Capt Mark on a chilly Friday morning prior to a youth soccer tournament... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
myeh72
Los Angeles
via mobile
Fishing with Captain Mark

Capt. Mark made a windy, chilly day a day to remember on Lake Mead. Fishing was a little slow in... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Relax06184425477

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from $119.99
from $118.99
from $119.99
from $19.99
More Info
All reviews captain mark fishing trip catch fish lake mead go fishing great fishing great trip great guide knew exactly where worked hard to find the fish live bait nice boat thought possible morning trip his knowledge knowledgeable guide bucket list
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Captain Mark has us on fish the entire time. It was neat to see other boats on the lake gazing in our direction, green with envy.

Date of experience: November 2016
Mark E, Owner at Adventure in Angling, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2016

Thanks for taking time to write a review. I appreciate your comments.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

We had an 11:30 am charter with Captain Mark and departed on our trip on the dot. We had a mild, calm, sunny day on the lake. Following takeoff we spent about 45 minutes hunting for bait and once ready it took about 2 minutes after the lines entered the water to land the first fish. There were 4 of us on the trip and we easily hooked about 6 fish each. The Fish Finding equipment on the boat was right on. Great day over all.

Date of experience: November 2016

Thanks so much for fishing with me and taking time to do the review. You guys kept it interesting.

Reviewed November 8, 2016

We were on the fish within 10 minutes, and the striped bass just kept on coming. Great guide and perfect local knowledge. look no further!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark E, Owner at Adventure in Angling, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Thanks for the great review. I appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Whatever you do, DO NOT go fishing with this guy! You'll get skunked for sure! (ok, I wrote that in case he reads this). Seriously, I fish several times per year with Mark during all 4 seasons from freezing in December & January and burning in July. We have NEVER NOT caught a mess of fish. This time we fished in a periodic downpour (which we were not dressed correctly for) with thunder and lightning all around us. Not only did Mark keep us safe, we still managed to catch 33 fish. Where I'm from in Northern CA, the limit is just 2 striped bass. They would never believe we got that many. Then the next day, it was sunny and we were joined by our 90 year old buddy, Al. So the 3 of us, aged 90, 75 and (I'm 20), got 63 more fish plus threw another dozen back. Obviously we had a big fish feast that night. If you want to catch lots of fish, have them professionally filleted if you keep them and almost certainly get more fish than every other boat on the lake that day, then Captain Mark is your guy.

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark E, Owner at Adventure in Angling, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2016

Steve,

It was a pleasure.

I appreciate your review and the fact that you choose to fish with me.

You forgot to mention how well I manage "High Maintenance" individuals. In your last trip it turned out to be the 20 year old. Touche!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

Capt Mark is a real pro. Caught fish until our arms were tired. I am taking my grandsons with him next Easter. He is a person who loves God and God's creation. A real sportsman. Go fishing with him, it is worth every penny.

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark E, Owner at Adventure in Angling, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thank you for taking time to write a review. I appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again.