Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
European Facial Experience

I booked a customized European facial with Orsi herself after reading several other highly positive... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Anwade02
via mobile
Best service in town

After 7years in Las Vegas finally I found someone that cares about my skin. I had 3 appointments... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $99.99
from $15.49
from $145.99
More Info
All reviews oxygen facial amazing facial skin feels fell asleep an amazing experience esthetician extractions skincare waxing glow vegas madi massaging techniques las session equipment
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This hdden gem salon should be on your MUST DO LIST!!!! When visiting Vegas. If your a local, don’t wait , make an appointment today. Orsi is the owner and makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk in the door. She is excellent and makes sure you have a wonderful experience. Why wait? Book an appointment today, you will not regret it.

Date of experience: July 2018
orsiskincare, Manager at Orsi Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

See you in the month.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

90 minuets facial with Orsi is the best what I ever had. The treatment is very relaxing and my skin looks sooo amazing. I love this spa and can’t wait for my next visit.
Thank you Orsi.

Date of experience: June 2018
orsiskincare, Owner at Orsi Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Thank you for a feed back we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

It was the best facial I’ve had! Orsi is very nice and gives suggestions for your skin without pushing products. Will definitely return next time I’m in Vegas!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

The session was enjoyable, the scrub smelled amazing and I felt great afterwards. Mila was very attentive and pleasant. The only thing is the scrub session is too short. All together is it 45 minutes ($70) - about 30 minutes to apply scrub and 15 to wipe it off with warm towers.

Date of experience: June 2018
orsiskincare, Manager at Orsi Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Thank you for a feed back and we resolved the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Went back to get my second oxygen facial from Orsi and it was yet again amazing!!! Sooooi relaxing and it makes my face feel and look so good!! Orsi gives such great advice and is so knowledgeable!! Can’t wait to come back again!!

1  Thank Jenna R
orsiskincare, Manager at Orsi Skin Care, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you Jenna, we hope to see you soon again.