“Great Accommodations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great Accommodations”
Reviewed January 15, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented a one-bedroom for myself and a studio for my adult children. Accommodations were just great; beautifully appointed and spacious. While I loved my 1 bedroom, I would have been very comfortable in a deluxe studio. Renting through Condo Hotel Marketplace was a breeze and I would not hesitate to go back again! Thank you Donna for being so helpful with tips for restaurants, half-price tickets, and more!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jinkx C
Wasilla, Alaska
“Totally Awesome n Amazing”
Reviewed November 17, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a condo of "Yes" !! Yes, we can do that; Yes, we have that; Yes, we will be happy too; just about everything we asked for thee answer was YES!!! The staff n Anna were polite, informative, kind and so gracious to us. We have never felt so at home; then at this Condo. I highly recommend this Condo to anyone. I just can't say enough about how we were treated. It was an amazing and awesome time spent at the Signature.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Staff n Anna were so helpful, kind, polite n informative.
Liked least: Our stay was too short.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing