“Excellent choice!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Had the Butter burger, and macaroni. Wife had the strip steak and we had the Gyro tacos for an appetizer. Everything was delicious. Just a wonderful place to visit and try some great food.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (972)

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Great food, amazing atmosphere. One of Vegas' best kept secrets. A must when you're in town. Laid back atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

I like the overall idea of shared plates. It's a little difficult to share with some of the presentation of items and for the price some of the items are very small. The people who work there are amazing but it was one of the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat on for dinner. It looks hip but not functional for a full dinner.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting Vegas for a conference and chose Carson Kitchen because it has amazing reviews on Trip Advisor.
We had the Butter Burger, Bacon Jelly, Rainbow cauliflower, and Donut Bread Pudding. All of it was amazing! Seriously, no complaints at all about this restaurant.
Carson Kitchen changes the menu every three months, so if you've been here before, try it again!
We will most definitely be back.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 30, 2016

My husband and I went to Las Vegas for first time for a friend's wedding. Finally found some time to explore on our own, without the wedding party. We researched restaurants in Vegas and Carson Kitchen's name came up. So glad we tried it. Located on nondescript street, with an entrance that was hard to identify. But well worth the search. But the way, need to check out the interesting Carson Hotel and some of the nearby restaurants as well. This seems like a nice location for those that want something unusual and away from the excess on the strip. Close to Fremont Street, but away from the craziness there. When we first walked in, we were very turned off by the hostess, who didn't appear interested in helping us. I was hoping this was not a prelude to the entire restaurant experience, and I am happy to say that it was not. Outside of the aloof hostess, everything else was great. We were seated at the bar, so we had a view of the kitchen, which was great for just the two of us. Our waitress was excellent and she gave us plenty of recommendations for food and drink. My husband and I shared several appetizers and sides so that we could experience as much of the menu as possible. From the appetizers, we had the gyro tacos, which might have been my favorite. What's not to like about small, shareable lamb tacos? And they went well with the Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc beer, which cut right through the fatiness of the tacos - a recommendation of our waitress. We also had the veal meatballs, which were well proportioned and also shareable. We shared a flatbread - we think Margarita, but it was a couple of months ago, so not sure of the type of flatbread. We do know it was very good - crispy, thin crust with just the right amount of toppings. Finally, we shared the black rice and oxtail risotto. Surprisingly, this was my least favorite - only because it came with a gremolata topping, which did not work for me. I would ask for the topping on the side in the future. Although we shared multiple plates, we were not overly stuffed when we left. The food was well prepared, the menu was adventurous, and the waitstaff seemed excited to work there, which always makes the customers feel more comfortable. We will certainly come back here if/when we ever return to Vegas. Be sure to check out this hidden gem if you are in the area.

Date of visit: May 2016