“A great locals restaurant with amazing ambiance and creative and tasty dishes..”
Review of The Sparklings

The Sparklings
Order Online
Ranked #1,510 of 6,278 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Party of 11 for dinner and The Sparklings crushed it...

The Sparklings Decor & Service: Pastel colors, large and lovely chandeliers, and contemporary lighting provides for an attractive open dining room area. Flowers are strategically and you can almost mistake the dining area for a furniture showroom. The team of servers assigned to our party were on point. Drinks were always fresh and they kept the table clear. The kitchen delivered our appetizers and main dishes to the table quickly.

The Sparklings Cuisine: The crispy calamari was the appetizer to get the evening going. I had the pork chop and it was fantastic. The meat was tender and cooked to a perfect medium. Served with a tasty balsamic glaze, pineapple and served with Spanish rice made for an interesting but complimenting pairing. Very creative. I sampled the clam linguine and the white wine sauce was on point. The bacon and mushroom spaghetti was also delish with it's creamy sauce. The Sparklings pasta game is on point.

The lovely decor and the creative dishes ensures a return visit. The menu is extensive and offered some interesting Mexican dishes I'm looking forward to trying. Until then, cheers!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (46)

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

I had the Shepherd's brunch. Delicious mix of seasoned ground beef, sliced mushrooms, grated carrots, chopped onion in a flavorful sauce with 2 over-easy eggs. O M G! So good. I will go here again. You should try it .

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely love this place. Had never been for brunch and let me tell you it is amazing! We decided to try the pulled pork benedict and the short rib hash. Both to die for. The service was excellent as usual. Oh and they have bottomless mimosas everyday for brunch, cannot beat that

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

First time eating here. Large spacious restaurant. Service was very good. Larger menu with lots of options. Clean and attractive but felt like I was in a group hall.

Food was average. Came hot. I had pork chops on rice with green beans. Moderate to small portion but enough for a meal. No bread served unless you order separately. Do nt get me wrong, Not a bad meal but not one that I would race back to eat again unless I was just in the neighborhood.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We just ate big at the next door Dirt Dog, but we wanted to check the place. It's very spacious and so fancy, we loved it and decided to stay and go sit at the bar.

The Menu list was interesting but since we were full we just tried the Baby Octopus. Nice presentation and pretty good but wasn't hot or even warm so it didn't feel fresh. Would love to come back and try more of their food.

Date of visit: October 2018