“Belleza Las Vegas”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Belleza Las Vegas”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We got married in Vegas as you do, at Belleza. We organised most of it via the internet. Was quite happy with what we got. The chapel as I figure most are, was small, basically a front reception area, change room for the bride, toilet and chapel. Then another viewing room at the front for viewing your photos afterwards. Nicely appointed and the chapel was nice in person as well as for the photos. We booked in for a 5.30 wedding so we could then do what we liked for the rest of the evening. Best to get married at night as you cant see the area where this chapel is situated well. Most everything off the strip is a bit dodgy in Vegas. We stayed at the Stratosphere and is only a 2 minute walk to the chapel, if the empty lot between Stratosphere and the chapel didnt have a fence it would be one minute walk. We had Rev Langfors and were so very impressed by his warmth and his ceremony. Eduardo was our photographer and was very personable.
Great value for money for this venue.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank AustraliaAustralia

Grand Junction, Co
“BEST WEDDING EVER!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We couldn't have family at our wedding due to location; however, this was the best wedding we could have asked for... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WAS JUST SIMPLY AWESOME!!! I am telling everyone to go there to get married.

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“amazing experience, wouldn't change a thing!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My wedding was perfect, thanks to Belleza! Kay was my coordinator, she was friendly and extremely accommodating to all of my bridal freak outs and changes. She made the booking process easy and I can't imagine anything being better. We arrived from our hotel and were immediately greeted warmly and I felt almost like the staff were family friends I had known for years, not someone I just met. Kay & Stefano were absolutely amazing! My photographer, Eduardo, was the best! He knew we were a fun-loving group & incorporated that into our photos. He helped calm me down just before walking down the aisle (I was so nervous about being the center of attention that I was almost hyperventilating!). He told me, "when the doors open, just look at your groom & no one else and everything will be fine", he was so right! The ceremony was beautiful, our minister Adam Duckro (pretty sure I misspelled that!) was perfect! If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing about the ceremony or venue (now the stratosphere, where we stayed, is a TOTALLY different experience, see my reviews there) and I have memories and amazing photos that I will cherish the rest of my life. Thank you Belleza for making this brides dreams come true!!!!

1 Thank sweetin77
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still Good After A Year!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I were married here a year ago and impressed with the quality of our wedding for what we paid (especially compared to what other chapels advertise). My Matron of Honor and her fiance were so impressed they followed our lead and booked the exact same package at the exact same time-slot.
The chapel staff were friendly and helpful. They even remembered my husband and I from last year and burned us a free copy of our wedding video (which was damaged by a family member)!

Visited July 2012
Phoenix
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So nice!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I loved this place! We planned our wedding in 2 days and loved the way this place took care of us. I wanted a classic look for our photos since we pretty much eloped and so photos and a DVD were what almost everyone would be seeing. I loved the way the photos looked on the internet so decided to go with them. The minister was truly the best and what he said was so touching I got tears in my eyes. The host was very helpful keeping the men busy while I was in the brides room. The photographer was very good too capturing great photos for us.

Visited April 2012