“BEST WEDDING EVER!!”

Ranked #138 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
Grand Junction, Co
“BEST WEDDING EVER!!”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We couldn't have family at our wedding due to location; however, this was the best wedding we could have asked for... EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE WAS JUST SIMPLY AWESOME!!! I am telling everyone to go there to get married.

Visited September 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“amazing experience, wouldn't change a thing!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My wedding was perfect, thanks to Belleza! Kay was my coordinator, she was friendly and extremely accommodating to all of my bridal freak outs and changes. She made the booking process easy and I can't imagine anything being better. We arrived from our hotel and were immediately greeted warmly and I felt almost like the staff were family friends I had known for years, not someone I just met. Kay & Stefano were absolutely amazing! My photographer, Eduardo, was the best! He knew we were a fun-loving group & incorporated that into our photos. He helped calm me down just before walking down the aisle (I was so nervous about being the center of attention that I was almost hyperventilating!). He told me, "when the doors open, just look at your groom & no one else and everything will be fine", he was so right! The ceremony was beautiful, our minister Adam Duckro (pretty sure I misspelled that!) was perfect! If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing about the ceremony or venue (now the stratosphere, where we stayed, is a TOTALLY different experience, see my reviews there) and I have memories and amazing photos that I will cherish the rest of my life. Thank you Belleza for making this brides dreams come true!!!!

1 Thank sweetin77
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Still Good After A Year!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I were married here a year ago and impressed with the quality of our wedding for what we paid (especially compared to what other chapels advertise). My Matron of Honor and her fiance were so impressed they followed our lead and booked the exact same package at the exact same time-slot.
The chapel staff were friendly and helpful. They even remembered my husband and I from last year and burned us a free copy of our wedding video (which was damaged by a family member)!

Visited July 2012
Phoenix
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“So nice!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I loved this place! We planned our wedding in 2 days and loved the way this place took care of us. I wanted a classic look for our photos since we pretty much eloped and so photos and a DVD were what almost everyone would be seeing. I loved the way the photos looked on the internet so decided to go with them. The minister was truly the best and what he said was so touching I got tears in my eyes. The host was very helpful keeping the men busy while I was in the brides room. The photographer was very good too capturing great photos for us.

Visited April 2012
houston
“highly recommended”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I highly recommend Belleza Wedding Chapel, all their staff, and the "Elvis" that was part of our ceremony on July 17th 2011. I found Belleza online while searching for cost effective and simple wedding services offered in Vegas. One of the many positive reviews I read said the couple got married on July 17th, which was our wedding date, I took it as a sign and jumped on it. So glad I did. All my planning was done via phone and email since we live in Texas. The planning experience was very nice, staff was available and very willing to help me plan the perfect simple wedding for us. Even my last minuet request for an Elvis as part of our ceremony was taken care of ;0) The coordinator from Belleza gave me the name of the Elvis that they used, and I looked him up on youtube, he was great. Our ceremony itself was great as well. I forgot the license and other necessary paperwork the day of the wedding and did not realize it until my family and I arrived at the chapel. No problem, the coordinator simply asked someone in my family to go back to hotel and retrieve paperwork while the rest of us sat inside the chapel and waited. The Belleza staff welcomed us like family and took such good care of us. The Elvis that was part of our ceremony was awesome as well, he was super sweet and so not over the top. The pics are all great he had such character ;0) The ceremony itself was great length of time, not too long, but the pastor guy said all the perfect things for my honey and I. The cameras that recorded are all hidden so it was great to not be distracted by big camera during ceremony. I am so glad we went with Belleza and I will highly recommend it to everyone!!

Visited July 2011