“Definitely a nice hotel to stay in near the airport”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #26 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Aurora, CO
“Definitely a nice hotel to stay in near the airport”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed at the Homewood for work, and despite the fear of hearing a lot of airport noise, it was a great place to stay. I had the studio room, it was clean, well kept and not much wear and tear. They have a dinner Mon-Thurs nights that is complimentary and though I didn't partake, it smelled wonderful. In fact, being on the first floor, the smell of fresh baked cookies in the evening and eggs and bacon in the morning is overpowering. In a good way.

Shower had good water pressure (low pressure is a pet peeve) but the shower head was very hard to adjust and couldn't adjust the spray. No biggie. At least the shower head was tall enough for me! The desk chair was broken somewhat, but you could still use it. Minor things, but nothing major. There is a fan over the bed and the air conditioning worked fine.

If you've stayed in a Homewood before you know what to expect, and I think this is a great option for Vegas that is away from the strip, near the airport and very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel, and plan to stay there the next time I come back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank ColoBee
HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us! We are very happy you enjoyed your suite and all of our amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home-away-from-home on your next trip to Las Vegas!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Korean first
Rancho Cucamonga, United States
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our family liked to stay this hotel because location is very close to airport and all casino/restaurants that we want to visit. My son has exercise asthma so staying out of casino area is a plus. Make sure check room location before settle down, we stayed nearby the pool and room was next to the big cooling/heating unit We could not sleep well during midnight until the morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review and for staying with us! I'm glad our location worked for you and your family. I'm working with our engineer and looking into the noise you experienced next to your room. I really appreciate you bringing that to our attention so we can resolve this immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Las Vegas!
Phoenix, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I had an unexpected layover in Las Vegas. I called and reserved a room at 11 p.m. and the hotel's shuttle picked me up. VERY convenient and close to the airport. They returned me to the airport at 5 a.m.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for your great review on TripAdvisor! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed March 27, 2014

given a room next to all the mechanical and electrical rooms, had to listen to a loud roar the whole time. Air conditioning does not have a fan control so it blows non stop and is so loud you have to turn the TV up full blast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank gailhi
HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the noise you experienced and for not informing you that our suites' air conditioners are controlled by thermostats, which could have been turned off. I have addressed the noise from the mechanical room with our engineer. Please contact me directly at your convenience. Jason
Spokane, United States
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We had an early flight deciding to spend the night close to the airport. A friend had recommended the Homewood Suites. This hotel more than met our expectations. We had spent a long day driving and it was wonderful to arrive at this hotel. That evening, a delicious dinner was provided in a nice dining room in the lobby. Our room was well laid out with beautiful furnishings. The breakfast was fulfilling and the staff accommodating. We will recommend it to others and stay again when we travel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Lauretta C., Thank you for the fantastic comments! I'm very happy we exceeded your expectations and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing us!
Flowery Branch, United States
Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you need to fly in or out of Las Vegas this hotel is very accommodating and convenient to the airport. The staff is great, the hotel is clean and they give you a free meal in the morning and evenings.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Jeffrey N., Thank you for your nice comments! I'm very happy to hear our park-sleep-fly package works so well for you. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip!
Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. Helpful staff, clean room, delicious breakfast! The only thing that I didn't enjoy was the poor wi-fi service. I was on the 4th floor, but the wifi signal was very weak and would cut in and out. Otherwise, it was a wonderful stay. Maybe I'll ask for a room on the 2nd floor next time. :)

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Clark L
HomewoodLasVegas, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Clark L., Thank you for choosing us and for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor! We sincerely appreciate your great comments. I apologize for the wi-fi service you experienced on the 4th floor. I am contacting our provider to address this immediately. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Enterprise
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport
Staybridge Suites Las Vegas
#25 of 262 in Las Vegas

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport? Share your experiences!