“Nice Hotel for the Price.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #26 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Nice and spacious room with kitchen and dining area. Close to outlet shopping and major and local casino's like Southpoint. My favorite watering hole and for local.Quite and very well appointed decoration.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We've stayed with Homewood Suites on other trips and have always enjoyed our stays. Even though we were in Las Vegas, the complimentary hot breakfast is always a great way to start off a busy day. Suites were comfortable, very spacious and clean. Will most likely stay here again on a return trip to Las Vegas, regardless of the location. It's far enough away from the strip, but not too far, where you won't have to deal with the traffic.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here in early June after arriving into the airport around 8 p.m. After a mixup with going to the wrong baggage claim terminal (be careful not to just follow the crowd!), we took a taxi instead of trying to coordinate with the shuttle service. About $10, without tip.

The hotel itself seems a little tired and worn around the edges, but the room was clean and we really have no serious complaints. The suite is always great when traveling with children because you can put them to bed in a separate room and stay up in the living room. The kitchen was nicely appointed, though we didn't cook any meals. Pool was nice. The breakfast had a great selection of eggs, sausage, bagels, cold cereal, waffles and a few other things. We saw someone else loading up a small cooler with food items to take away, and after watching a staff member help them, we also grabbed some stuff for the road, which was great.

The rental car facility is about a 5 minute walk, so no need to find transportation if you need to pick up a rental car. Free parking. All in all, this was a perfectly adequate place for our needs.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adm_VT
Reviewed June 11, 2013

this is a nice place to stay easy accdess to the freeway and the strip. The breakfast and evening social food was OK. the staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were nice. I would reccoment this hotel to freinds and family.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

When booking a hotel long distance, you never really know what you're going to get. My 2 friends and I booked a suite with Homewood Suites due to good reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. Everything about our stay was perfect. The staff was very helpful and friendly and our suite was clean and had an awesome floor plan that enabled us to have privacy from each other. I would not hesitate to stay there again. The location was perfect also. We wanted next to the strip but not on the strip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Was unable to sleep due to constant loud freeway noise and very loud unadjustable airconditioner. No matter what other people say about this hotel, I don't know if the reviewers honest or not, but I wasn't able to sleep comfortably here.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank mamdok
JenniferJenkins2008, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of your stay. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that the noise was an issue during your time with us. We strive to have additional overnight managers available during high traffic periods to assure the comfort and safety of our guests. I do hope the next time you return to the area you consider staying with us again

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. Convenient location and easy check in process, and staff has friendly. But...

I found several hairs in my bed, and my bed was covered with a bedspread from the 1980s. The TV did not work because the remote was broken. The furniture inside was scratched up and needed to be replaced. The place just felt dirty and gross.

3  Thank Mikeinhiutah
JenniferJenkins2008, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by HIlton Las Vegas Airport. I would like to personally apologize for the service shortfall you encountered and want to assure you we have corrected the issue. I am also pleased to announce that we will be receiving all new bedding by year end. I would like to discuss your stay with you. If you would be so kind as to call me at (702)407-0075, I would appreciate it. I do hope you come and stay with us again.