Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #24 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. Convenient location and easy check in process, and staff has friendly. But...

I found several hairs in my bed, and my bed was covered with a bedspread from the 1980s. The TV did not work because the remote was broken. The furniture inside was scratched up and needed to be replaced. The place just felt dirty and gross.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Mikeinhiutah
JenniferJenkins2008, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Homewood Suites by HIlton Las Vegas Airport. I would like to personally apologize for the service shortfall you encountered and want to assure you we have corrected the issue. I am also pleased to announce that we will be receiving all new bedding by year end. I would like to discuss your stay with you. If you would be so kind as to call me at (702)407-0075, I would appreciate it. I do hope you come and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Pros: fairly new hotel; easy access to the strip; 24 hour shuttle to the strip; quite; family environment; great service; good breakfast; nice size room; new carpet; rooms get really cold; ceiling fan in bedroom; no pets; no mold in bathroom.
The only problem I had with this Hotel was that there was hair in the corner of the closet door tracks. They switched our room and there was hair in the corner of the bathroom. So management please pay attention to the corners of the guest rooms.
We plan to stay here again in July.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank angeldgood
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The staff members are the most helpful, courteous, and friendly hotel staff I think I've ever encountered. Great value for the money, especially because of the Manager's Reception in the evening is a full-on supper, so you get two complementary meals per day. Although the location is far from the Strip or downtown, there is a shopping center quite close by and the free shuttle service runs there frequently. There is also a bus terminal within walking distance with service to the Strip.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I'm stated his property a few times in the past, but this time there were lot of problems! Make sure you check everything , the cleanliness of your room - condition of the everything in the room -- just check everything! The good news is the breakfast is solid and people are usually friendly Note that if you check in this property a weekend -- you are pretty much on your own

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Silas K
JenniferJenkins2008, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am so glad that we had a chance to talk and I again sincerely apologize for the service shortfall. I assure you that we are working with our housekeeping department to ensure a spotless room and this was an isolated incident. If I can be of assistance again, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was my first time to use Homewood suites. I was extremely happy with the room including its size furnishes and setup for a work related stay. I liked the big shower. My wife would rather have a tub.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The fam stayed here for part if Memorial Day weekend. I believe it's an all suite hotel which provides a little more space, which is good if you have kids. The suite was well appointed and it had a usable kitchen. The outdoor pool was heated and was usable even in a little chilly weather. The breakfast was okay. It could have benefited from a little more taste, but on the positive side, it's nice not to have a lot of salt in dishes so you can manage your own intake.
The hotel had regular shuttle to and from Mandalay Bay and the airport which seems very useful although we didn't take advantage. During the week there is also free dinner! Another thing to consider when getting a room (lowering your food bill).

The location is also great. It's only a mile or 2 from the south end of the strip and very close to the airport. Overall not a bad place to go if you're not looking at staying on the strip. And, with little kids, they don't really care anyway.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Wanderingfam
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at Homewood Suites during the Memorial Weekend for a business meeting and was very satisfied in the hotel. I stayed in a two bedroom suite and I liked having my own bedroom with temperature control in each room and a tv in each room. Breakfast had many choices of cereal, eggs, waffles, toast, pastries and juice. The food was hot. We used a conference room for our meeting and it was what was needed. My bathroom light did burn out in my bathroom but since I was leaving the next morning early I didn't call to get it fixed, but not their fault. Only one thing I wasn't too happy about. When I moved the shower curtain back, I thought it was a large crack in the tub, but it was a very long dark hair that was on the edge of the tub. Rather not had that but was a hotel I would stay at. Very close to airport and rental car return was right around the corner and they had 24 hour pickup service. Didn't like the airport shuttle running on the "OO" hour because my plane left at 6 a.m. so I could take the 5 a.m. because it didn't leave me enough time and 4 a.m. was really too early to go, but otherwise good place to stay.

Room Tip: The two bedroom had a king size in one bedroom and two queen beds in the other one. Good for a fami...