“Clean, Relaxing, Personable Stay!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #25 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here for a week on vacation last year. The service was outstanding, the place was very clean and nicely decorated. Food was good as they served a breakfast and dinner during weekdays there. Enjoyed the pool and sauna. Will definitely return and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank NWnative404

Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is the perfect place to stay having arrived mid-afternoon after a long flight as it's only a couple of minutes from the car hire pick up at the airport. It means that you can get a quick get away next morning if you are traveling on to somewhere else which was Death Valley in our case. It makes for a relaxing hassle free start to your holiday.
They were serving a free evening meal when we arrived. Not the best quality maybe but perfect after a long flight as we were quite jaded and it was FREE. There is also a free shuttle bus to take you to the strip which also returns to pick you up at a pre-arranged time.
The room was very large and the bed extremely comfortable. We both slept really well and were not disturbed by other guests.Breakfast was very nice with plenty of choice.
If you don't want to stay on the strip then this hotel makes the perfect choice and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We had a king suite which has a bedroom, lounge area, kitchen and bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Sheila L
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Booked this room pretty much at the last minute, only needed it for one night. They did give me a decent break on the price (military/government rate). The room was quite a hike from the lobby and had to go outside then into another building.

Agree with another reviewer, overall impression of the rooms is that they were DARK. The rooms were acceptable but the coffee pot leaked all OVER the counter the next morning.

The bed was comfortable enough for me and my adult niece and her brother had no problems with the sofa bed. However, when extended, the sofa bed pretty well fills the "living room."

Bathroom access was only through the bedroom (thumbs down). Internet access free (thumbs up).

The free breakfast the next morning was quite frankly awful (TWO THUMBS DOWN).

By the way, this is Las Vegas, people, and we need to be able to buy alcohol in the hotel lobby "store" if there is not a bar. We also need access to a decent restaurant.

So overall my review is tepid, I would stay here again but can only rate it average because of the breakfast, dark rooms and no alcohol or restaurant (the breakfast "buffet" most assuredly does not qualify as food).

Did not utilize the shuttle so can't comment. Hotel is minutes from the airport.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank P C H
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Good location 5 minutes from the strip at reasonable rates.It takes only a few minutes to walk to your room instead of a 20 minute walk at a casino hotel. The internet system in the business center is very bad.It is a Hilton standard and not the hotels fault, but Hilton needs to listen to the customers.Hotel needs in room safes for valuables.Mattresses need to be upgraded to Hilton standards. Way to soft. In room a/c makes allot of noise.

Room Tip: Request corner room
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dealmaker
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I’ve seen the commercials on TV about the Homewood Suites being like a home away from home. And I beg to differ. At home I have pets and grandchildren all over me but at the Homewood in Las Vegas it’s like being at a “Quiet Home” away from Home. I was in Las Vegas for business and didn’t really want all the glamour and noise associated with the town. When I arrived I was greeted with a friendly smile and a caring attitude. I would like to thank Jennifer Jenkins and Jason Siler for the welcome and some helpful conversation. This certainly helped boost my spirits after a long day of traveling. The smiles and the attitude continued throughout my stay, every time I saw them. And it seems the rest of the staff has the same attitude. During my stay there were some minor problems that normally occur and the staffs were quick to respond. When I departed (knowing I was returning in a week for another business trip I booked my rooms there and the staff stored some of my articles pending my return. I've stayed at other hotels in Las Vegas but will only stay at the Homewood Airport from now on.

Room Tip: If you want the noise, glamor and gambling, This Hotel doesn't have them. They have breakfast an...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul c
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Amazingly quiet, non smoking, non gaming hotel. Right by the airport - surprisingly never heard a single plane inside ! Can't say the same for embassy suites we have stayed in previously - though embassy suites had better breakfast. Overall fantastic value. Definitely return. In town for business.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Pros:
- Close to the airport
- Shuttle to airport and the strip
- Friendly drivers
- No noise problems

Cons:
- Clueless front desk
- No nearby food options
- Cleaning issues
- Terrible breakfast

This hotel is pretty close to the airport, but I didn't have any noise issues.  The shuttle drivers were both very nice.  The shuttle gets you to the airport or the strip in about 10-15 minutes.  There is nothing within walking distance, so you will need to take the shuttle.  I will warn you ahead of time, the daytime front desk clerk is absolutely clueless when it comes to handling problems, so if you have any issues during your stay, good luck.  The breakfast in the morning was cold and nasty.  I have consistently noticed this problem at Homewood,  Embassy Suites breakfast is much better.  On the housekeeping side, the bedroom and bathroom were clean, but there was a thick coating of dust/dirt around the edges of the floor in the kitchen.  Overall, it's an ok airport hotel for the money.  I would stay again if everything on the strip was booked, but there are much better and more convenient options closer to the action.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Metalllica