Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

from $34.99
More Info
from $34.99
More Info
All reviews great tour container park fremont street our tour guide plaza hotel two hour walking tour great insight history buff his passion would highly recommend this tour stay downtown two hours spend an afternoon pawn stars pawn shop after dark golden nugget
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2015

Sorry Kelly, I promised you i'd write a review and I completely forgot! My bad!

Me and my friend took the tour mid-october and it was fantastic. We had been to Las Vegas before but didn't know much about it, after this tour it is fair to say we have a great knowledge of Fremont st/Downtown. Kelly has a great knowledge of the area and is keen to answer any questions you may have. We both thoroughly enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend to you all.

Kelly also gave us some money off vouchers for some restaurants which he highly recommended, we went to both Pizza Rock and El Segundo. Both were fantastic and I cant wait to get back to Vegas so I can go back to Pizza Rock! He also told us some places with good drink deals and we ended up at Main Street Station hotel at the end of the tour drinking $1.75 pints of high roller beer.

Again, sorry this review is so late.

Victoria

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed December 31, 2014

This tour was so cool and so much fun and I highly recommend it. You can lay at the pool any other time. You can sleep in till 1pm some other day. Put on those sneakers and prepare to see historic Vegas under the modern facade.

With the use of pictures, facts and real life stories, you're taken from the earliest days of wide open downtown Vegas to the current rebirth of this historic corridor. I was blown away by all of the knowledge that was shared about the city. Vegas was big to me before, but now it's even bigger. After this tour, I realize there's a lot more to see, taste and experience in the city.

It was worth every second. Do something different on your next trip to Vegas - do this tour. You'll be glad you did!

Thanks again, Kelly! We had a great time!!

1  Thank Russ T
Reviewed December 18, 2014

We have been to Las Vegas many times...on the Strip and Downtown. We thought we knew almost everything about Vegas, but we were SO wrong! We did the (DTLV) Downtown Walking Tour with Kelly which took us down Fremont Street as he explained the changes over many years with buildings and ownership, and the revitalization of the iconic street, Next we headed through Neonopolis ( and saw a different walking tour with at least 15 straggling walkers trying to keep up, which made me realize what I gem we had with Kelly! Though they were filming Pawn Stars, my husband's favorite show, we couldn't go in, but we did get to meet Mark as he was coming out (the history buff). The walk to get there was also informative. We heard all about the arts district and went through one and will certainly go back on our own, and then to see another favorite: Rick's Restoration. The guys and wife were already gone, but we had a great guide through their workshop, which we would highly recommend to all. Kelly walked us back to Main Street Station, our favorite downtown hotel. I highly recommend this tour for anyone! We did walk a distance, and the website does explain it all, noting the level of activity. Our tour was supposed to be 2.5 hours, but to allow us to see everything it was longer. Check them out. Besides learning so much, we probably saved 100s of dollars and brought back GREAT memories!

Reviewed December 4, 2014

This was a great tour. The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and had an answer for every one of my questions. He even had a binder full of pictures of Fremont Street through the years. Even though there were only two of us, he didn't cancel the tour. He just gave us a private tour. I would strongly recommend anyone to take this tour, even if you've already been to Fremont Street. He will have things to tell you and show you that you likely don't know about.

Reviewed November 30, 2014 via mobile

This tour was a great way for us to visit Fremont Street and learn about the history of Las Vegas. Kelly, our tour guide, was excellent and shared with us many neat stories with accompanying old pictures. The tour was well paced and took roughly two hours. I highly recommend this tour for visitors and locals.