Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

from $34.99
More Info
from $34.99
More Info
All reviews great tour container park fremont street our tour guide plaza hotel two hour walking tour great insight history buff his passion would highly recommend this tour stay downtown two hours spend an afternoon pawn stars pawn shop after dark golden nugget
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our guide Kelly was amazing! He knew so much local history and where to get the best deals! Don't miss out on getting inside tips!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What an interesting, cultural experience thanks to Kelly who was an excellent guide. I’d strongly recommend this 2 hour walking as it provides the history of the ‘real’ Las Vegas (Downtown - Fremont Street) and reveals the cultural background to a very interesting period in Las Vegas history. There are references to specific individuals who played a key role in the evolution of Las Vegas, including ‘the Mob’ and movie locations such as ‘Biff’s’ in Back to the Future II. I’d also recommend watching the car chase in (James Bond) Diamonds Are Forever before you go on the tour. Fremont Street is an excellent place to go in its modern/rejuvenated form and the James Bond car chase shows how it was in the 70s. Well worth the time and money; Kelly’s knowledge and delivery was excellent.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had so much fun! Our tour guide taught us so much about the history of Fremont Street in a fun way! This was one of the highlights of our trip!

Reviewed July 19, 2019

Awesome activity! Really got an idea of the Downtown area with lots of history and some helpful tips about where to eat, drink and play!
Thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

I loved the Las Vegas Walking Tours with Kelly. I had some issues booking the tour - I did not fill out the application with the Go Pass properly and I thought I was going to miss the opportunity to do the tour. I was very pleased in how proactive the company was in reaching out to see if I still wanted the tour the next day. I love that this company is a family business and that when you call you get to talk to someone who can answer your questions. The actual tour was amazing. We walked through 7 blocks and got to know the then and now of downtown Vegas. Kelly makes this learning experience very interesting and knows how to keep the crowd engaged. He is funny, charismatic and very knowledgeable of the history of how Vegas came to be. I love his restaurant list and suggestions - I have so much more I want to do the next time I go back.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We had a great experience. Tour guide was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We loved hearing all the history. I would recommend this 100%

Date of experience: June 2019