Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

from $34.99
More Info
from $34.99
More Info
All reviews great tour container park fremont street our tour guide plaza hotel two hour walking tour great insight history buff his passion would highly recommend this tour stay downtown two hours spend an afternoon pawn stars pawn shop after dark golden nugget
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2014

As a new resident to the Las Vegas area and a frequent visitor in the past, this tour gave me a historical understanding of the area as well as hidden treasures. Kelly (our tour guide) used visuals of vintage photos for many buildings and casinos as well as the changes the Downtown area is going through. The information and pace of the tour was five stars but felt for two hours a short break would have been appreciated. Our group of six was perfect but wished Kelly used his microphone throughout as the background noise had me straining to hear him without it. I'm sure he would accommodate anyone who speaks up. Our tour started at the Plaza Hotel and ended at the Container Park (two hours one way), so I had to add another 15 minutes or so to get back to the starting point. I would recommend allotting more than two hours for this activity if you need to be somewhere after.

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed October 28, 2014 via mobile

I completely agree with other reviews here. Kelly opens up the history of the area in a very entertaining way. We were lucky to be the only people on the tour on Sunday and we felt that Kelly tailored the tour to us. Definitely go!

Reviewed October 25, 2014

Traveling to Las Vegas for business, I wanted an opportunity to get to know the history of the city while getting my mind off work for a couple hours. Our guide Kelly had really done his research, sharing cool vintage photos of the transformation of Fremont street from Vegas' birth up until the modern re-birth of the neighborhood. The Downtown Project is truly an incredible initiative, and you should count on seeing a lot of innovation come out of this place over the next few years. Thanks for the insider's scoop, Kelly! Everyone from Vegas veterans to first timers like me would get a lot from this tour.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 23, 2014 via mobile

I purchased a Groupon for this. We were looking for an adventure activity that would take us away from the usual tourist things to do in Vegas. This did not disappoint.
We took the Fremont walk. Kelly, our guide was friendly, curtious, and very knowledgeable. I was a little apprehensive to be walking for 2 hours in the heat of the afternoon but we went at a very manageable pace and stayed out of the sun.
I would highly recommend tour this to anyone wanting to know more about Las Vegas: past, present and future.

1  Thank Ijs337
Reviewed October 14, 2014

Our guide was very informed about Las Vegas history. The tour guide was very interesting. The walk was quite strenuous for me and included long periods of walking without stopping at too fast a pace for me. We visited the Pawn Shop (underwhelming), but did not get to go to Rick's Restoration as it apparently was closed. Instead our guide took us over to the Container Park which we enjoyed.

Date of experience: October 2014