TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
18,114 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is amazing! Lots of shops (including designer) at The Canal Shoppes, and if you don't want to go too far one evening, there is a great choice of restaurants (even some on 'St Mark's Square') so you can go out, but stay in! All rooms are suites; we had a standard suite but it still had the wow factor. It is worth saving a few extra pennies for the added luxury of staying in a suite, and you don't pay for parking here either! After walking around other hotels on the strip, we decided this was one of the best and would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank 331Caz
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed 1 night here in a king luxury suite. The hotel is large and crowded, however, the staff is well trained and the processes seemed to be very efficient. The suite was spacious and beautiful. Clearly there is quality and detail put into the rooms. The king size bed was so comfortable. There are 2 steps down to the living room. There were 3 TV's (living room, bedroom, bath). The fridge was stocked with beverages, however, there was no room for my bottles of water. The reason I gave a "Very Good", instead of "Excellent" was because we like to relax at the swimming pool of the Palazzo. However, the entire pool was closed and we were ushered to the overcrowded pool at the Venetian, which is the sister hotel. This was a bummer for us. Overall, the Palazzo is a large, high quality luxury hotel.

Room tip: High floors for the view of LV strip. Facing west is a good view of sunset
2  Thank MrB003
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed with the family in August in two rooms. I've stayed at the Cosmopolitan and Aria previously and both were great. The Palazzo better suited to family.....lovely spacious rooms and a refined elegance not often found on the Strip. Valet parking and check-in were super smooth, free parking (apart from tip!) is a great benefit....couldn't really fault anything and the fact that every room has a sunken lounge area is a real bonus. I would say the casino is very small but if you want something more just pop next door to the hustle and bustle of the Venetian. Pools all very nice too but bear in mind like many hotels on the strip, remain in shade for large parts of the day due to the tall surrounding buildings.....but who goes to Vegas to sunbathe all day?!?!?. Would wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to couples and families alike who want luxury, some old school Vegas glitz (next door at the Venetian) but a nice quiet room to retire to at the end of a busy day.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Palazzo for 6 nights. Our room was beautiful, everything you could ask for, and well serviced each day. As other reviews state, there is no bottled water whatsoever provided and the ‘locked’ mini bar precludes you from having your own.
The hotel itself felt a bit cold, quite a few shops and restaurants were under renovation/replacement during our visit and I just felt that as beautiful as the interior was, it just didn’t have any real atmosphere. Maybe when the new sites are open it will feel different, I don’t know.
I also felt that the majority of restaurants seemed quite pretentious and sometimes I would have just preferred something more average. I know this is a beautiful hotel but sometimes I don’t want to feel like I need to dine in a formal setting.
The Palazzo is also at one end of the strip and if I had my time again I would probable stay somewhere ‘central’ strip, but just my opinion.
Shout out to Perla who did our check in. She was just delightful and a breath of fresh air after a long trip which saw us arriving around 1am. We really didn’t engage with any other staff during our stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place must be one of the most amazing hotels in Vegas. Our suite was lovely. But there is literally no customer service, nothing personal about the experience, just a corporate machine designed to extract money efficiently from guests. There is no water in the room, no tea/coffee making facilities, and there is no space in the mini bar for you to put anything and if you move any of the items in there you will get charged. This is so you have to go out and spend money I guess. We had to wait until nearly 4 to check in and were offered nowhere to go while we waited apart from the public areas. A wonderful facility but for the amount we paid, we expected a better experience all round.

1  Thank Jaquer1