Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$185
$177
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$171
$145
MGMGrand.com
$191
$161
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$165
$270
$179
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$229
$149
Official Site
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$269
$189
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$168
$142
Priceline
16,721 results
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlstrip viewsitting area
Reviewed July 17, 2010

First of all let me explain my title... When I say its pricey... Well, what isn't in Vegas. We were lucky enough to have 4 nights comped to us by the hotel.. Thanks again Palazzo! If you are traveling with your wife or husband this is the place to stay. Along with all of the fine dining options there is the shopping that includes the gondola ride. The gondola ride is nice but you will sit with another couple because they wont start it until the gondola is full. Or you could have a private ride and buy all 4 seats, but that is rather pricey.. All rooms in the Palazzo are suites.. They are HUGE! Always had clean towels, bed was made everyday and the temp was always cool when coming back from a long hot day in Vegas, Delmanicos next door at the Venitian is reccomended. Also, there is a Walgreens built into the Palazzo, a good spot to buy things that you may have forgotten at home or drinks to stay hydrated. I would stay at the Palazzo again!

1  Thank BayouGuy4036
Reviewed July 16, 2010

We just returned from our four night stay at the Palazzo, from Thursday through Monday. We really enjoyed this property - it wasn't too big (we stayed at the MGM last year, and boy was that big), it was clean, the pools were nice, and the room was very nice.

Service at the hotel was good, considering the size of the property. Although check in too a little longer than we would have liked, especially since it was 1 am, we were upgraded to a strip-view room and the 20+ minute wait was instantly forgotten. Room service generally took about a half hour, sometimes more. Housekeeping was round-the-clock and efficient.

The pools were clean and empty chairs were quickly cleared of left-behind towels. We had no problems finding loungers at any time of day. Cocktail servers around the pool were few and far between, but the bar was a short walk away. There were a number of kids in the main pool, but few in the smaller surrounding pools. Overall, a very relaxing atmosphere, which is what we were looking for.

The casino was smaller than other properties, but less crowded. Cocktail service was just OK.

The property location was good for us - close enough to center strip to walk most places that we wanted to.

Overall, I'd highly recommend the property for a lower-key Vegas experience - which is exactly what we were looking for.

2  Thank BankerLisa
Reviewed July 15, 2010

The hotel is beautiful. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are quiet, clean, large & beautifully decorated. The kids had a great time using the pools. I would ask about upgrading your room when checking in. We got a much large suite for a fraction of the cost. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank AP10
Reviewed July 15, 2010

--I have been staying at the Palazzo for over 3 years now. Going to Las Vegas since I was 6 months old ; ) Everytime is different, I have yet to encounter a Las Vegas trip that is the same.
--The Palazzo is located in a very reasonable spot in the heart of The Strip. It is an add on from the Ventian but has an "new" sense to it. The Pool is composed of many different pools or different size and temp. The pool is very clean, relaxing, and has more space, so you don't feel like a sardine. :) The bathrooms in the Palazzo are to die for. Mini T.V.'s, clear shower, relaxing bath tub/jacuzzi, and very open space. The beds are VERY comfortable and big. I love the way the bed area and the living area are connected but on different levels. Gives the room a "bigger" appeal and makes the room very open and welcoming. I love these rooms I would recommend them for couples on a romantic getaway for families that want a relaxing vacation.
--Fashion Show Mall is right across from the Palazzo with AMAZING shopping for anyone with a reasonable price range and style. Also the Palazzo has access to Treasure Island, the Wynn, and is in walking distance of the entire strip hotels.
--Amazing location, freindly service, great rooms, and many more other amenities to insure a great trip for anyone. :)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank billabong00217
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Hubby and I stayed on a promotion for our birthdays. Room was not available at check-in at 3pm which we figured was because they gave the rooms to guests paying full prices first, then to promotional guests, but that was ok since we were hungry anyway.

Room was very CLEAN ( I check mattresses, bathroom nooks and crannies, under cushions...), decent view of golfcourse, crowd was pretty quiet, but we still didn't sleep very well. Rooms have sensors in them I believe(they are a very green hotel) and if you do not move alot while sleeping A/C would not turn on throughout night-so we got a bit warm at times-this may also be because the room is so large that it doesn't cool well in spite of the heavy drapery and Roman sun shade. Furthermore I think the comforter and sheets, though luxurious, were heavier than is required in that climate.

HOWEVER, the room was absolutely gorgeous and well appointed (LOVE the shower). Be prepared as the casino had higher minimums than most other less luxurious casinos, but we knew that would be the case and still played there. We ate at CUT, Canaletto, and Carnevino there at the Palazzo/Venetian. Hubby likes steaks but I normally choose something else but I decided to try the Filet at CUT and was extremely pleased with all the food there (try the heavenly Yukon potatoes and Australian beef), Carnevino was a bit of a disappointment though service was great-filet was requested medium but came welldone, which was a shame because it was a really lovely cut of meat. Canaletto was excellent-large portions, fresh seafood, intricate flavors, decent prices-fantastic.
Palazzo also offers a fantastic service to check you in for certain airlines and check your bags there at the hotel-a real time saver and worth the extra few bucks not to drag your bags to the airport and stand in line there...
Overall, we would definitely stay here again, and were sad to leave!

1  Thank yankeegirlfriend