17,956 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I made my reservation by using my IHG complimentary night certificate through ihg.com website,there is no place mentioned about hotel resort fee. All marked "include" or "free". However when I checked in hotel, they told me resort fee is not included, I have to pay by myself. So be careful!!! Very bad experience

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Justintang2019
VEPAGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Justintang2019,

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with the Resort Fees charged during your stay. We do our absolute best to communicate all charges prior to check in, so that our guests may understand exactly what the final bill, so I do apologize if there was miscommunication during your booking experience.

It is my sincere hope this experience will not deter you from staying with us again. We would love to welcome you back with a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always stay on the Strip. My last 4 visits I stayed at Cosmo. I chose Palazzo for the Table Games and the size of the rooms. Wow! I was amazed how large the rooms were with the latest tech. I did not have to walk 1 mile to get to my room, lobby, casino, elevator, pool, and Uber. The smaller fast food restaurants are nearby and close late. I will be definitely staying here my next trip.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank KMCKing2000
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Yet another amazing and wonderful stay at the Palazzo/Venetian! This is our second stay this year and this time we opted for the Palazzo side. We love staying at this property because the rooms simply can’t be beat, they are huge and put any standard room to shame at other properties in Vegas.

This time we were delighted to stay in a massive over the top Lago Suite with nearly 2000sq ft of space, it even came with a Grand Piano in the room! We were here celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday and the staff at the Palazzo was amazing and helped make our trip truly unforgettable! Thank you!

We can’t imagine staying anywhere else when in Vegas!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank MrBrandonL
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From calling in to book the hotel to checking out was a breeze! They offered complimentary early check in and out! SO thankful for that. The room was immaculate the bed was so soft and comfy along with the spacious bathtub PLUS there was three TVs in our room! You better believe I will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aagex2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was great plenty of space well appointed furnishings and condition was very good facilities excellent and staff a credit to the hotel and went to the Grand lux restaurant for breakfast on the last morning before our flight back to the U.K. and had an old fashioned astronauts breakfast of Steak eggs and hash browns it was incredible I have been visiting Vegas for forty years now and that meal was incredible still dreaming of it now and perfect service, thank you you made my trip.

Room tip: Ask for a view overlooking the strip.
1  Thank jeffrey p