“Wonderful place!”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I love the Palazzo! This is a beautiful property with a friendly and helpful staff. My one recommendation would be for better towels. Being that this hotel is rated five stars, I expect to soft, plush towels.

1  Thank rward2014
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Dear rward2014,

Thank you for your positively delightful review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a fantastic time with us. Your love for The Palazzo is a wonderful compliment, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

VP of Hotel Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (16,192)

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Overall a great stay at The Palazzo like always, but just be careful of the mini bar, I came in the room and a water bottle was missing. I did not find out it was missing until I was actually charged for it when I saw my statement on my TV screen in the room. Fortunately, the front desk was nice enough the waive the charge. I did come during EDC weekend, and the staff ran everything very smooth and I was accommodated very well. Will stay again and many more times!

Dear stevenodom91,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to read of your satisfaction and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

great escape from the typical Vegas crowd at the strip and other hotels,
room clean to very high standard (my spouse!)
great strip view from 40th floor
great pools, easy access to strip
casino not "smoked" and crowded

Dear oneman3038,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your suite and its amenities, the beautiful pools, our casino and prime location. It is our goal that each and every guest leaves with an exceptional experience, and I am glad that you were able to do just that.

Again, I thank you for your kind words, and I look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I have stayed here for years. I bought into Hilton and left for a short time. Hilton became a non smoking hotel and I came back to the Venetian and Palazzo ASAP. And I am glad to be back because as usual they are all nice and will help in any way that they can. There is so much that everyone can do and enjoy.

Room Tip: Best rooms are in the front on the strip. Even though we looked over the top of some short buildings...

Dear George W,

Thank you for always considering The Palazzo as your Las Vegas resort of choice! I am pleased to read of your loyalty and patronage, and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We visit the Palazzo from Northern California at least twice a year. The hotel is always perfect, the suites are great and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. We love the restaurants and often do not go to any other hotels for dinner. We have stayed at many other hotels is Vegas before we found the Palazzo -- but have never considered any other hotel since our first Palazzo experience. We get "free" offers to other sites, but frankly, we just stay where we know the service, room, food, etc. will be consistently great.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
1  Thank KarendelBrentwood

Dear KarendelBrentwood,

The continued return of a loyal guest is the highest honor that we can earn and I thank you for bestowing this upon The Palazzo. Thank you for your feedback and continued loyalty. I look forward to exceeding your expectations for many trips to come.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Beautiful lobby and room. We found the entitre property clean, well-maintained with many food options. Hotel has a perfect location on the strip.

Two of us enjoyed their 1280 sq ft Siena Suite on the 8th floor. The room was filled with luxury and it would be perfect as a reception room as it can hold many people. Next time, however, we will ask for a smaller room with a view; we felt the suite was an overkill for us.

We were not thrilled with the casino. We experienced several grumpy dealers, crowed tables and bad odds. Pool was nice, go early or late to find open lounger. Spa was amazing, i will come back again just for oxygen facial and whirlpool.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the strip
2  Thank GottaRun

Dear GottaRun,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed our opulent accommodations. Our standard is a suite and we not only provide the largest standard accommodations on the Las Vegas Strip, but some of the best upgraded suites, such as the truly divine Siena Suite.

I would also like to thank you for your letting me know about the one exception with our gaming team. I take these matters very seriously and will ensure that this is addressed. There should never be exceptions with our services.

Again, thank you for your encouraging review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to exceeding your expectations during your next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed in a suite that was absolutely beautiful. The only exception was that the marble countertops were stained where guests had allowed glasses that were wet to stain the marble. There was also a "strange" stain on one of the couches. Too bad with such a newer property. Aside from the $5.00 for a cup of coffee.... the casino is great.... I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a strip view... always worth it to see the lights.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Dennis W,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am so glad you were able to experience what The Palazzo has to offer. I do also thank you for your candidness regarding the marble and couches. We refurbish and renovate our suites on a regular basis to ensure that what we have to offer is the very best, so I thank you for bringing this to my attention. We will look into this accordingly.

I hope you consider The Palazzo again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again.