“Great hotel”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

A fabelouse hotel In Vegas. We had a great stay at on of the Prestige suites, smooth champagne check-in and verry service-minded staff! Big and cosy room and a good breakfast at the Prestige lounge...bye the way should have a little but more options on the food In our opinion! (Maby waffels/pancakes/cold cuts). The only negativ experience we had was that we tryed to use the ATM (with an ATM sign on top off it) in the hotel casino but it turn my $120 hard earn cash in to a casino voucher for a fee of almost $20...kind of speculativ way to hassel people!

Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Kjetil-Sk
There are newer reviews for The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Reviewed June 27, 2014

It's a huge place and hope you never have a problem because you never reach anyone to fix it , except if you jump thru hoops. Room service breakfast took 1hour and 20 mins just as we left. The Executive lounge only opens at 7am ....the evening snacks are amazing and Mary the best hostess ever !!!!!! Smiles and unlimited happiness THANKS MARY

Room Tip: Prestige level charges no resort fee's
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank uli1
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Dear Uli1,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am especially pleased that you recognized Mary’s unmatched guest service. I have forwarded your compliments to her director and manager so that they may recognize her on a job well done. Thank you again for choosing Prestige at The Palazzo and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed in this hotel during our last trip to the US. It was a fantastic stay.
The rooms are clean, large and comfortable and the bathroom is amazing !! The location is excellent as it is located in the middle of the strip. We would definitely stay there again and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Galit D
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Galit D,

Thank you for your praises of The Palazzo! I am humbled by your positive review and truly pleased that you had a wonderful time. Our suites are definitely superb, and we have paid close attention in ensuring that our guests are able to revel in each detail. Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to hosting you at The Palazzo for many more Vegas trips to come.

"

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Relaxation is all I needed. The room is spacious and the beds are truly the best. I have never slept like a baby in peace in Vegas! But at the Palazzo I did. This resort and pools are beautiful. The casino was also fun. Drinks on the house if your playing... Must go back...

The reservation people are friendly on the phone and gave us a better rate then we would have gotten on our own. Also price adjusted to online after reservation was made.. Best place to stay for a fair price...

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank velias1

Dear velias1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for choosing The Palazzo for your recent visit to Las Vegas. I am so glad that you found your suite spacious, and that at The Palazzo, you had the best sleep. Your patronage is valued, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Booked a fantastic deal with ebookers. The hotel is fabulously sumptuous and should be on your bucket list. It is very handy for the fashion show mall, and you can eat there very cheaply, so Vegas doesn't have to cost you a fortune.

Room Tip: We were on 37th floor and views were fantastic
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank jamesmomanddad

Dear jamesmomanddad,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as host for your recent visit to Las Vegas and taking the time to share your feedback with us. You deeming us as a stunning resort is one of the highest compliments we could ever receive, and I am truly grateful and humbled. We strive to provide experiences under one roof, so that you may truly live the exciting atmosphere of The Palazzo.

I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights and loved it. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left we were welcomed & the staff were helpful. Check in was smooth & efficient & the benefits of the mandatory resort fee fully explained. Download the Palazzo/Ventian app & use the code provided & you can get some good offers throughout the hotels.
We had a suite on the 32nd floor & although it wasn't a full Strip view we did overlook the pools, the Ventian Tower, the High Roller & the Mirage volcano. The suite was exactly as shown on the website - not always the case in my experience - and it was certainly luxurious. We weren't too far from the lifts but didn't have any issues with noise.
Probably the best hotel I've stayed at - sorry to leave & can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank pc1966_7

Dear pc1966_7,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay at The Palazzo. I am so pleased that you had a first class experience. A wonderful experience should immediately unfold from the moment you arrive, so I am delighted that this was your experience. I hope you consider The Palazzo again for your future travels to Las Vegas. It would be an honor to host you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my first visit to the Palazzo and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I planned a whole trip for myself and a dear friend from High School a girls weekend, filled with eating, shopping and shows. We had a beautiful suite, with amazing view of the Las Vegas Strip. It was so pleasant to be pampered at every turn. The hotel was perfect they really made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. The decor was opulent without being over the top. All of the restaurants were totally amazing, and so was the shopping!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to get treated like a VIP and everything that goes along with being one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Nancy D

Dear Nancy D,

Looks like you and your dear friend had a wonderful time with us here at The Palazzo. What a great way to spend a girls weekend, and thank you for allowing us to share in your getaway. It is our goal to extend experiences that make our guests feel like true VIPs, so I am delighted that you experienced just that. I do hope that you all return to The Palazzo again soon. It would be a privilege to welcome you both back.